summer trip...

@tammy27 (1247)
which do you guys prefer... mountain climbing, camping, overnight in the beach, self-challenging stuffs such as zip lines??? my friends and i are planning to go mountain climbing but still we're searching for something else... any suggestions you guys??
I like what we call "car camping" where we just go driving and camp out of the car. If we find a place that is nice for camping we camp out and if not we sleep in the car when we get tired. You'd be surprised how many cool spots we have found by doing this. Like the night we slept on Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands and listening to ships passing all night.
@tammy27 (1247)
oohh.... that's nice. :) i find it pretty interesting. hope my friends and i can go and try that sometime. :)
It's an adventure! Hope you can too.
I think beach camping is nice. Putting up a tent by the beach. Watching the beautiful sunset and sit by the warm bonfire. Eat roasted marshmallow and grilled barbecque.I never tried it before but i think its the coolest to do during summer.
@tammy27 (1247)
that's really cool indeed. i hope i can try that sometime.. :) hope you can try it as well. :) have a great summer...
@maximax8 (27344)
I love to go camping in my tent. I used to do that a lot when I was younger. I had a one person lightweight tent and a comfortable sleeping mat. I would love to spend the night camping next to a picturesque cove. When I was 29 years old I remember camping at a tiny site for a maximum of five tents somewhere along the Abel Tasman Walkway. It was at a beach and in the morning the view was spectacular. Wow! Now I have my two young kids I wouldn't be able to go mountain climbing. My disabled son is in a wheelchair. This summer we have planned a weeks trip up to Yorkshire. We would like to go to The Deep in Hull, have a ride on the steam railway at Pickering plus visit Scarborough, Whitby and Robin Hood Bay. I hope that wherever you go your summer trip will be a success. Maybe you and your friends would enjoy camping and as part of your trip you could do a mountain climb.
@tammy27 (1247)
pretty nice plan. sounds like too many cool things going on. i hope i can go visit Yorkshire as well, i've that place is really nice, my cousin works there. hehe yes we're planning to go mountain climbing, we're still looking which mountain to climb. one that suites our budget.. :)
@misterMR (797)
For a summer trip, nothing beats the heat at the beach. But everything you have stated is fun though! I prefer overnight in the beach. At the morning, you enjoy the heat and at night, you could reminisce the past or party all night! It depends though, zip lines are kind of scary too. So I would suggest you hit the sandy beach, where ever that beach is situated, as long as it is a beach!
@tammy27 (1247)
so many beach lovers here! hahaha im not a beach lover myself, im more of the jungle/forest lover. haha but yes, i can say beach is fun, when i was a child i still have no power to scream to my parents the word JUNGLE! so i ended up going to the beach with them, i do love the sand, but i hate the heat that burns my skin.. hehe
@cher913 (25893)
oh, most definitely by the beach. i would live there all year round if i could.
@tammy27 (1247)
haha if only the beaches here are maintained, then i would love to live by the beach! but unfortunately, beaches here are often improved for tourists but in the end they are not maintained.. they end up dirty and very very crowded :(
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. tammy27. I would like to spend my summer trip overnight on the beach. I would like to stay at one of the nearby hotels. I will make sure that I bring enough of cash with me so that I could go shopping, pay for my hotel room, pay for my food and other souvenirs that I plan to buy. I could never spend my summer trip on the mountains. That seems so scary to me. I am afraid of heights and I know that I could not go through with something like this. I have never heard of zip lines before though. The only suggestion that I could give to you would be to, try taking a trip to an exquisite resort so that you and your friends could take pictures and enjoy yourselves.
@ofabiania (421)
BEACH!!! i'm totally a beach lover.. hope i can also have a vacation with my friends this year..