a bear burger... Would you try?

@chiyosan (29388)
Early this morning i was watching a food and travel show, in Russia, they have so much variety and choices for food! From cabbage soup, beet soups to many fruits that are pickled... The also have caviars and beef steaks to a more exotic choices like pig tongue made into sausages and of course the bear meat. If you were to in to Russia and have a taste of their culture, would you try the bear meat?
Oh yes please! I have had bear before and though a bit strong the way it was cooked I would try it again in a different application. I have Scottish family and have eaten haggis if you can bring yourself to eat that (which is really quite tasty once you try) you can try anything!
@chiyosan (29388)
Hello there! thanks for your time in your response to the discussion. appreciate your sharing this to us... hope to see you around and have a happy mylotting day! Godbless you.
@p3ks626 (6552)
Oh my gosh! I wish they didnt kill those bears just for their food business. I think I wouldnt try it cause those bears are wild ones and they are not suppose to be eaten that way. I mean, they killed those bears for burgers and bears cant be produced in a piggery or something.
@chiyosan (29388)
Great to see you in the discussion! I hope to see you around, thanks for your response and see you around the site, have a nice day! =) Godbless you.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi. chiyosan. No. I don't think that I would want to eat meat from a bear at all. I would only eat meat from a pig, deer, chicken, cow, and a lamb. I am not so sure if the thought of eating bear meat is very appealing. My appetite would be completely gone if I ever thought about eating deer meat.
@chiyosan (29388)
@CTHanum (8254)
A bear burger and those foods??? No thanks. I am picky and fussy about the food I eat. It is not just about the taste but the kind and type of it. Exotic type? I can't BEAR with it and will absolutely refused to try it. Not all type of foods are okay to eat and they can't even be food at all. Human always do and try something they should not. If they really like to try something new why don't they eat wood, papers etc??? Just wonder.
@chiyosan (29388)
Cheers to you! Thanks for your response in the discussion... appreciate what you shared here with us. see you around mylot, have a blessed day! =)
@misterMR (797)
The though of a bear burger seems to me is very disgusting. But, it could taste good if one tries it. If I were given the chance to go to Russia, I would love to try and eat their bear meat. I don't really fancy bears and their meat. But why not, since you only live for one time in this world, let's try. It must not be poisonous though or else I'll puke.
@chiyosan (29388)
Nice to have you here in the discussion. appreciate your efforts, God bless and hope to see you around mylot! Cheers! Godbless you.