Monday we said goodbye to one of our wonderful Llamas

@savypat (20248)
This Llama was a wonderful boy, in fact he was the father of Ginger Snap who is my picture on this site. He did what many elderly Llamas do he just lay down and died. It may have been his heart we will never know, but he was in no pain. So we thank Pi for being in our lives and wish him well wherever he has gone.
@yoyo1198 (3644)
Awww...I'm so sorry. I know you'll feel his loss. Will you need to replace him? I've read with interest of your llamas and even did a search to learn more about them from your postings. RIP to Pi.
@savypat (20248)
No we will not replace him, we have aging Llamas and are pretty much into rescue when needed, those that we get that way we rehome. Both of us are in our 70s and we just can't do the hard work required to keep up a working ranch. Thanks
@JenInTN (27568)
Aww...not the Llama! I am sorry to hear of his passing but am glad he wasn't in pain.
@louievill (14115)
hi, guess everything has an end, I feel that way when dogs I love die, but like i've always said here at mylot " enjoy a good thing while it lasts" and like all things good or bad it will end somehow, someday, sorry for the loss friend, good luck to you and hope you can get over it and move on
@Pose123 (21675)
Sorry to hear that you've lost another Llama but it's good that he was not in pain. He is no doubt at peace now. Blessings.
• Marion, Kansas
All living things have an end and we know that but we hate to say good bye. It is good to know that he did not suffer.
@dragon54u (30304)
How sad! I'm so sorry you lost your friend. I'm glad it was quick and painless, though, and that you didn't have to go through the pain of putting him down.
I'm sorry for your loss, RIP to Pi. They are such beautiful animals.