Psyllium Fiber and Gas!

Friends. I had been taking Pysllium as digestive aids.. It is working alright but i notice that everytime i take it, i gas up! Is something wrong with me or do you think that psyllium is just not right for me? What do you think?
I don't think this fiber is causing gas, how do you take it, do you swallo it dry or soak in milk or water.. I take this every sunday night, i soak this in a glass of water, 2 spoonful in 50 ml water at bed time it is mild , next morning i have clean motion , no efforts in toilet lol Thanks for sharing Enjoy life to fullest. Cheers. BE HAPPY ALWAYS. Professor ‘*^Bhuwan^*’. .
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
Hi grace I think Pysllium is what we call 'isabgol', we use its husk, soak in water or milk, they swell, it works as mild laxtive, doctors say it removes toxins from body, i use when i have constipation.. Thanks for sharing HAPPY EASTER Happy posting, cheers. Namastey. Kalyani
@chiyosan (29383)
Yes, it is very helpful, and effective to. I have tried psyllium too, but i always make sure to drink a lot of water because this made of feel always thirsty.