Can I send messages to many friends in the same time?

Vietnam
Hello All, Could I send messages to many friends in my list in the same time? I rarely use this feature in Mylot. So I don't know much about it.
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
NO as spamming is not allowed if you want your friends to know about some site create a discussion about it but don't spam there too
• Vietnam
Yes, I know that I can post a discussion. But I want to tell some private information with my friends
• Mumbai, India
the only way i see it can be done is by sending them one by one or ask your friends for there email id and then you can do it by email but not here sadly but gladly
• Mumbai, India
wow thanks for the BR
@aerous (13474)
I don't really know about sending message here in mylot. But as far as I know is concern you can send multiple message in yahoo, gmail and other alike services
• Vietnam
You're right in Yahoo or Gmail. But I wish I can do like that in Mylot. But we can't. Right? However, sending message for each person is not a big problem.
@aerous (13474)
It must be better. But there is no option something like that here in mylot. If you wish to send more message to anyone...just do it in yahoo or gmail
@stephcjh (32328)
I was hoping that we could do something like that too but I have never seen where we can actually do that. We have to send the mesages out one by one unless something has changed that I do not know of.
• Vietnam
Right. We can send multi messages at the same time. It's good if we can, but it's no problem if we can't. Right?
@mysdianait (64067)
No. To avoid spam, myLot allow us only to send each PM one at a time.
• Vietnam
I think so. I try to find how to send multi messages at the same time. But I can't. I think this is not a big problem.
@syoti20 (5295)
You can't send message to your friend in just one sent. You have to send a message one at a time.