All For Free!

@erikmama (12929)
One of my favorite things about the Intenet (aside from making money) is the amount of free stuff you can get. I do all sorts of things on here to get free items, and not just samples. I am a amemebr of the My Coke Rewards site, where I have earned a $50 Nike card and a 5 pc cookware set. I also am a member of BzzAgent, VocalPoint, and SheSpeaks and have gotten some great stuff there also, like a 6 pc CoverGfirl (full size) makeup set. There have been other occasisons I have signed up for an email list or newsletter and gotten free gift cards, meals, and more. I have also won a few things here and there...So I really like it! So my question to all of you fellow mylotters is how do you feel about freebies on the Internet? What types of sites are you a member of to earn these freebies? What's the bes t item you have gotten for free?
I am signed up at a lot of places, but I do not always participate. I just got my second Bzz kit. I got a free makeup bag full of samples from target.com, a pet hair remover from Home Made Simple, I believe. I had a site I was signing up for stuff daily, but nothing ever came, so I am not doing any more. I do Swagbucks, but usually get Amazon, I do MyPoints and have gotten gift cards and PayPal, I do beezag for Pay Pal, Gather I can get gift cards or PayPal,and I enter contests for things. Inbox Dollars, I get checks. That is most of what I remember.
@erikmama (12929)
What Bzz kit did you get? I am not always active in them all. I really like Bzz because I have gotten the best things from them, and they also offer points for mypoints which is of course totally cool!! I got that bag of samples and coupons from Target also...Never really had any luck with Home Made Simple. Will have to check out those other sites that you mention.
CoverGirl Lip Perfection and now I have CoverGirl Nature Luxe. I had already gotten samples and coupons for the Nature Luxe and I knew I loved the foundation. I liked the Lip Perfection better than the Nature Luxe lip gloss, just because it has more pigment.
I love freebies on the internet. But I'm not a member of sites that give them. I look for free samples to try. Thanks for the list though. I'll have to check those sites out and give them a try. If you really got all those neat things you said... i'm down for it!
@erikmama (12929)
Yep, got them all!! That just the stuff I have gotten recently! There are all sorts of great freebies out there and with some of these sites you just have to tell others about it!! I love it!!
@bounce58 (17524)
I also am a member of My Coke Rewards. But that's because I drink too much diet coke. But I don't always remember to collect the points. But I did get a free Popular Mechanics magazine subscription for my kids. It comes in every 3 months or so. Unfortunately, my son doesn't find it too interesting, so it's just lying around everywhere at home.