does anyone play the game THE SIM

China
does anyone play the game THE SIM? It is a game imitating the real life of human, you can control the people in the game ,you can make them do everything ,such as ,cooking ,running,drawing,sleeping ,in the game ,the people will become old as the time goes by,people can give birth to a baby,that is very interesting.
@blacks94 (161)
I've tried it several times at my friend's house and in the end I've made up my mind and bought it. It's great! I love creating new characters, making them live together, see how they build up their careers... the only problem is that, unlike many other games, once you start playing you'd never stop! I haven't tried the Sims 3 yet, but it looks like the developers have done a great job. I'm planning to give it a try very soon, can't wait to see it in action!
no,you can stop the game ,and you can save the game as well,there is a button you can do this,when you play next time,you can continue it.
I am on my way to ebay to see how much sims three costs. I have palyed the sims for years. I play the sims 3 on my ipod. I want it on sale for my laptop. I love making them go to work and earn big money. I have never had so much fun playing a game. I like when they cook and burn the stove..
now,there are many kinds of version,such as,college student version,dating version,night life version,i like the moment they giving birth to a baby,that is really fantastic,when the baby has become an adult,i will have the feeling of success.lol!!!!!!!!