what's the longest time you had been out from mylot?

we've just move in to another house so my time was consume a lot in such tasks. it's been a month since the last attendance here in mylot. it's good that i am near to pay out now so i can have my relief for the month. it's the longest time that i had been out here.usually it's just been two weeks since i am also online in my work place.it's a way of my daily de-stressing.i always make sure that i get pay outs every month. that's included in wish list. how about you. what's the longest time you had been out from mylot?
@Theresaaiza (10466)
The longest was three months straight without mylot. It was difficult, the first week being weaned out but eventually I learned to adjust. I never thought I'd go back but I did, just not as regularly as before though. Now, I could go for a day or two, sometimes, weeks and I don't really feel like I missed out on a lot except for the earnings I guess. Now if all those absent days were put together, I would say, I've been away for a year more or less.
@masang (295)
For me, it was during Holy Week. I was so busy in my ministry in preparation for Easter.
probably a month i just kinda burned out and focused my energies on a lot of things so i withdrew and just lurked around, not posting anything just reading stuff
Hahaha.. I just got returned myloting this week, I've been out for like 1year almost. hahah! I haven't got my cash out yet since I joined. Imagine that. LOL :) got busy on something till I realized I haven't been on mylot. so now I am in mylot again for like 5hours a day. :)
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, So, that's your plan to earn money every month. That is a better a idea. I wish I could too because it is still my vacation now. So, I am planning to make my first cash out in mylot. Its been very busy in school and I was out here since 1 month. and It was really sad because I am not earning at all. good luck to us
@nijolechu (1845)
Yes, I am very much the same like you. I have been really busy with a lot of stuff happening in my personal life so I don't have much time to spend online and typing on Mylot. The most time I have spent away from Mylot is a few weeks to a month. I know that I have be active in 90 days so my account doesn't get removed and deactivated then all my efforts and earnings would have been for nothing.
I moved ere in Oct and had no cable connection I went over a month without mylotting. I thought it would just about kill me. But it as fine when I got back online.
@la_chique (1499)
Oh gosh, sometimes a couple of months, I just dont get the chance to come on here, but I'm trying to manage to get on here a bit more regularly now. I like making friends on here, and supporting people who respond to my discussions and comments. I also like how I've got a little outlet here to say anything within reason. I have managed to make my payout this month, and I am going to try to do what you do, and hit my payouts every month! :) Happy mylotting