Attention...Parents..That kid is not your's,it's somebody else's :o

@jaiho2009 (39034)
Okay,this is inspired from the topic of other mylotter. I hope this won't be reported as duplication. This scenario happens in some hospitals where in babies are switched intentionally? -might be by accident ! Being a parent,what would you feel upon finding your baby is not your's. I know i read this article somewhere i just can't recall where. But i do heard this in news,here in my country and other places,this happens in real life. This is real shocking,actually i don't know how to express what i really want to express in this topic. I know this sounds like tragic, once the parents find out that the baby they were holding is not theirs. I will search the world to find my real child-but how? I don't know...but i am sure if this happens to me or anyone,you can have all the solutions and resources works just to find your real kid. Share your feelings and views in this matter dear friends and mylotters. Have a good day everyone Jaiho- better than yesterday
@voldrox (7205)
Hello Jaiho, :) Oh, i don't want to imagine something like that happening with me. It would be devastating. I believe i am a sensitive person, but i have never know i could be so strong lately, anyways that is a different thing. This would be so tragic, it would panic me ! I would make them anything and everything to find my original child. DNA test, what not. So you are better than yesterday Jaiho ? I am sure your neighbours would have dialed the police otherwise. Just kidding !
@jaiho2009 (39034)
hello voldrox, Your back with your drums And yes i am better than yesterday because my neighbors did not call the police after i scream and shout hahaha... You are right...have all the kids born on that day be under DNA test to search for your biological child. have a great day always...and i am sure you are rocking back again with your drums
@voldrox (7205)
Thanks for the BR Jaiho. :)
@jaiho2009 (39034)
that means...you are somewhere for a month? i can see this topic is one month...you really missed a lot my dear
@suspenseful (40326)
It does not happen much now, but if I knew that the baby I had was not mine, I would let the nurse know so she can switch the babies back. It would be bit difficult if I had been put under and did not realize the baby was not mine, until the blood test especially if the babies looked somewhat alike. What would both me is if the other parent found out their child was not really theirs and decided to keep him or her and also take his or her real child from me. I would try to find out, but would not know how to go about it. .
@jaiho2009 (39034)
hello suspenseful, That would be problem if the other parents never doubted about their baby,then there would be a big problem,unless DNA tests must be done to determine the real identity of each baby. thanks for your response and have a great day
@suspenseful (40326)
I was thinking not that the parents regarded the child as who was born to them, but the fact that the real parent was unable to get the nurses to switch him or her back, that possession is nine points of the law, even if the DNA test proved the truth. I know what I am talking about, being an adoptive mother, I regard my two sons as mine and my husbands and with just as love as if I had given birth to them. How much more a woman who thought she gave birth to that little girl or boy that she regards as her own child?
hi... sounds like a movie i saw..but i can't remember it's title.. what the F$%#....i'll sue the hospital once i knew it..course, i'll do everything to find my biological child..but there will surely be a big problem, how will i tell the mistake to the child we have..?
@jaiho2009 (39034)
hello panda, I know you know this tv series here in our country,but this thing really happens,i've watched this in news somewhere in our country too. are you sure you are switched in the hospital? go asks your mom
haha..i'm quite sure that i'm not switched 'cause i've seen mom's fotos when she was just a teen, and she looks just like me! =D hehehe..
@shibham (17025)
Well didi.. Its a real truth that in hospitals often the babies are stolen or exchanged. There a big racket exists but why someone can do, as they dont know where the original one or how can they doubt on the baby beside them? Have a nice day.
@jaiho2009 (39034)
dear bhai, Racket? like switching the middle class child to the rich family and the rich kid to the middle class mother...something like that? There's a tv series here in our country with this concept,i heard news in real life too. Have a good day too my dear bhai
@jaiho2009 (39034)
@ mel, I haven't met someone having same issue in real...but i've seen news here in my country it did happen.
Jai beta It happens in my country, my city but only in big Government hospitals, where the staff are careless including the doctor, many here want son only so that they get dowry, scared of daughters, they bribe the nurses, attendents, who can even steal a male baby for them No chance in big private nursing homes, my kids were born in the best and most reputed nursing home in my city.. Thanks for sharing Cheers. God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@jaiho2009 (39034)
dear dada, This is common...or i mean happening in your area all because of the dowry thing What kind of heart those parents has...switching the baby she carried for 9 months (ohhhhhh) This breaks my heart.... how's your health dear and hope you are doing fine always...kisses to Subhee
@lingli_78 (12852)
i will be very upset if this should happen to me... and i will definitely sue the hospital which make the mistake... fortunately, this hardly happen here as the procedure here is pretty strict with regards to baby... i feel really sorry for those parents that the baby got swapped because i can understand their sorrow and frustration... take care and have a nice day...
@jaiho2009 (39034)
hello ling, Hospital must be strict with this,or else,they will be facing big trouble. I would never let anyone involved get out from this is this happens to me. That's a real big frustration and agony,for both parents... thanks for your response and have a great day
hello jaiho, I don't want this to happen to me if ever i hope i have enough money to look for my real child hire a detective and conduct a DNA test which will take times and lot of money is needed but at least i try happy mylotting
@jaiho2009 (39034)
bhaby, I am sure no one wants this to happen to their child. I will search the world... I will asks help from all the people that could help me... I will drag my ex-boyfriend (tv hosts) to ransack the hospital records and have all the babies under DNA tests. but never interfere with my ex-bf ok...he's investigating
@sender621 (14956)
This would have to so traumatic to live through. Knowing that your child is not your child or that your parent is the parent of someone else can be quite a shock and experience to have to go through. so much damage is done to a life in question. repairing that damage can take more than what we may be willing to give.
@jaiho2009 (39034)
hello sender, This could really be a tragic one. I don't even know how to express my emotion just thinking about this. I've heard news about this i just can't recall how it happened,but it did happened. thanks for your response and have a good day always