Shouldn't Celebrities Each Have Replacements that Take Over When They Get Old?

@mythociate (15227)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I was thinking, "You know, HotForWords (Marina Orlova)--though she's still as young and vibrant as she was when she first hopped onto YouTube a fresh and bouncy, attractive philology-student--but she's not going to be fresh and bouncy forever!" I know her 'lessons' will always be as new and exciting as they always were, but you know that what initially attracts boys to her interesting words isn't 'that the words might be interesting.' When do you think there should be a NEW busty teacher with a funny accent to fulfill HotForWords' role in new students break-time learning? What age do you think EVERY celebrity should stop being the self they made famous and pass the name on to some younger person? (kind of like 'The Mask of Dread Pirate Roberts,' the name of a sequel I just made-up to The Princess Bride)
Personally if the role calls for a hot busty type actress, well then as soon as she stops being hot and busty would be the right time. lol However, they do need to keep in mind that the audience at times cannot only be simply fooled by their looks but also the actual character who portrayed the part.
@mythociate (15227)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
So, have the original person ghost-write the new girl's lines!
Hi there, Thanks for my BR!
@mythociate (15227)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Thank me? You're the one who made it Awesome!
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
What about when they die? Who would you nominate to replace some of the great stars who are gone? Or would that leave us with too darn many of them?
@mythociate (15227)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Actually, if the newer ones were always 'replacements of the old ones,' then you would only have to remember ONE set of stars in order to keep up with the newest ones!