What exotic country would you rather be right now?

@Bryanx54 (644)
This can be any exotic country from any continent, from the Bahama's to the Cayman Islands where would you go?
@picjim (3003)
I would like to be in the Bahamas.I would love to sit around and soak in the beauty the entire day.I would hate to return but i would have to as my livelihood is back here.How i wish i could secure employment and transfer there along with my family.
@tammy27 (1247)
same here! Bahamas is just the perfect place to dip... my aunt was there once and i totally wished i could come with her..
hiBryanx54 hate to break the exoticness theme but I am in to me an exotic and wonderful place to be 'Southern /California and down to Newport Beach on the beach sun sea and salt area. Love to watch the seals, and the pelicans and sea lions.ah and the old rhymbe about the Pelican." The Pelican can eat enough with his beak,to las him a week, I do not see how the hell he can.,"thats not my poetry folks. 'Here is my poetry: I walk along the beach, wondering what I seek, Peace and tranquility . Of what do I speak, the waves leave foam like lace, And I think , oh God I love this place. Sand , salt and sea, watching kids run with glee, knowing always they are free,Now I know what is happening to me, as I am one with sand , salt and sea. to me the Pacific ocean is exotic enough for me and the roar of the oean fills me wit tranquility
@naija4real (1293)
I love to be in Kenya. It is a lovely east african country with a lots of wildlife. One can find a lot of animals such as tiger, lions, zebra, antelope, birds etc One can also meet some of africa 's tribal people such as the Masai. The Masai still keep their traditional culture till to today. They rear livestock such as cattle. Interestingly the masai does not kill and eat their cattle rather they prefer to drink its blood and milk. If I have the opportunity of visiting Kenya. I will like to take my digital camera along with me so that I can take pictures. I will also love to take a train ride across the countryside of kenya. I also love to be in Nairobi it is one of Kenya most beautiful city.
@drasnian (548)
This is exactly where I thought of when I read the question. I'm a zoology student, and I'd love to be up close to the fantastic wildlife. In the interest of being different, I'll vote for the maldives, with my other half. Lazy days on a secluded island, diving with the manta rays and whale sharks, and generally experiencing an area of the world with a limited time left.
@sender621 (14956)
I would like to be jamaica. It is just exotic enough to give my life the pleasure i seek. Any other country just wouldn't do. i would just have to have a jamaica frame of mind.
@Bryanx54 (644)
good choice Jamaica is probably the most economic of all the caribbean countries. thanks for commenting.
I don't have any exotic country I want to see, or should I say, I really want to see all of them. Right now I am having this huge desire to do a road trip here in the US. Just get in a vehicle and go, back and forth, seeing Mylot friends.
@HansonFan (1659)
I adored the Cayman Islands and would love to be back there right now. Hangin out on Sting Ray City and watching the Sting Rays swim around me...that was so cool!
• Thailand
I live in Thailand by choice and it does qualify as somewhat exotic. If I were to move on my choice would be Bali in Indonesia.