I'm A Coke Addict

@erikmama (12929)
Yes. I must admit it. I think I am a coke addict. I need it. My body craves it. And I use a lot of it. Far more than is healthy for my body. But I seem to search high and low when I need a tall, refreshing ice cold glass for a way to get it. I did not realize than one could actually get addicted to coca-cola but it is true! The caffenine doesn't even bother me! Have you ever known anyone who was addicted to Coca-Cola? How much did they drink in a typical day? What do you think about an addiction to Coke?
@bounce58 (17524)
Me and my diet coke - Addicted to diet coke
Hi! My name is bounce, and I am a (Diet) Coke addict! As far as I can remember, I've always been addicted to Coke. I know I started out with regular coke when I was in high school, but moved on to diet coke when it came out. I haven't moved to Coke Zero because I find it too sweet. I'd have coke at every meal, even at breakfast. I even have a glass before I go to sleep. Nothing else seems to quench my thirst.
@bounce58 (17524)
Haha! I am currently in front of the TV, watching Survivor, and I just opened up the computer to myLot during commercials. And I actually have can of Diet Coke in front of me already. But, I'm not saying that I'll refuse the one you're giving me. I could drink it a couple of hours from now. Thanks for the BR!
Me too. lol... My day won't end without one liter of coke. I don't know, I am really addicted to this drink since I was 5 years old.
your health might be at risk in what youre doing..try refraining from it slowly..not at once..maybe lesser coke than the other day or usual..
@erikmama (12929)
Certianly is...check out the link I posted above...Iy is scary. I know I consume WAAAYYY to much of the stuff. Cant imagine what t is doing to my body.
HAHA! me too! but ive been refraining myslf lately coz i might be at risk for diabetes..:)
@erikmama (12929)
Nope, see I am an addict. I withdrawal if I don't have it. A day without a 2L is like a day without sunshine... I am sure I'll have diabetes... great an addiction AND diabetes... I hope all turns out well for you.
@mantis36 (4237)
minimum of 5 bottles of softdrinks a day since i was on Grade 4 and up to now, no absent on drinking ..... and you know what's worst????? i don't drink water since grade 4 and up to now
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I have never known anyone who was addicted but I have heard of people who did become addicted to it. I think its not a healthy thing to be addicted to such a toxin. When you can take paint off of a car with a coke or pepsi that tells me what could this stuff be doing to my insides. I thankfully don't drink soda of any kind and usually only drink water, ice tea or iced green tea. Drinking soda like that especially a coke or pepsi it will put weight on you and its just not healthy for your skin or body at all.
@erikmama (12929)
My Fellow Coke Addict - Coca-Cola is goooddd!
What?!?! It takes paint off cars?? I've never heard this! That is crazy! I dont think it makes me gain any weight buit I know it cant be healthy. I really need some wayer.
even me .. i need it everytime i eat sumthing .. i even hav coke for breakfast most of the time .. its like i cannot live widou coke everyday ..
@erikmama (12929)
I wake up to it and go to sleep with it. Gotta have my Coke. Even have a rule in my house: Don't drink the last oke or else...and I am serious about it!
i am too, but it is 5 years ago.now i am not addict.do you know-at that time i drink sugar tea water and drank it 1 years.however i like coke but i try to drink little about it
@erikmama (12929)
A Cup Of Green Tea For You! - Yummy and healthy green tea
Its not good t o drink it like I do. I am glad you were able to find something else to substitute it with. I like tea, but sweet tea. I also like green tea it is just so expensive.
• Southend-On-Sea, England
I don't drink it much these days but used to have a real fixation for it. For me, when it's ice cold, it's the most effective thirst quencher there is.
@erikmama (12929)
I don't know that it does a lot for thirst quenching when it is hot outside... But it definitly has the taste that I love and want in a drink!! Cutting back a great deal would not be a bad idea for me though
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, Actually I dont like coke, sorry! obviously I am not addicted to it. But my boyfriend does and he drink it always as if no tomorrow. Before I dont know how many times he drink it but now I tell him to stop drinking too much of it because it is not healthy. He didn't even drink water always coke. GOSH! But now every time that I am around him I am not allowing him to drink coke I give him cold water. ha ha
@erikmama (12929)
Not liking it is a good thing!! It is quite addictive. I like that-as if there is no tomorrow!! Sounds like me. It is rarre for me to drink water and I know I need to. Maybe I need you here with me too!!
@SViswan (12071)
I'm not a Coke addict but I needed a couple of sips each day while I was growing up. I couldn't have one bottle/can at a time and would stretch it over 3 days!!! But I needed my daily boost. We don't buy any of these aerated things at home now...because of the kids. Older son who is 10 is allowed to have it at parties...and the 4 year old doesn't like them anyways....so it's okay.
@erikmama (12929)
Refreshing - Its the real thing baby!
WOW!! I wish I could stretch one out over a day. I have a major problem. I need rehab. I am going to be forced to stop drinking it one day as I am sure it isn't doing anything good for my body. It is great that you keep them out of your home. I don't really allow my kids to drink them either but they love them!
i think i can consider my mother a coke addict. every time we have lunch or dinner she always requests for it. almost everyday we drink coke. i think it could be better if you just balance the amount of coke intake to the amount of water intake...
@erikmama (12929)
I would be o.k.if I drank it onyl doing those times!! I know I drink way to much of it.
@o0jopak0o (6406)
I usually can't eat without coke as a drink before but I am leaning with ice tea at the moment. But drinking an ice cold coke is really a refreshing drink.
@lumenmom (1996)
Yep, very addicted. In fact it is 3 am right now and I just finished a glass. It is terrible because I know it is so bad for you, but it does taste so good.
@katrinapaz (2438)
i did have a friend who loved coke so much that it served as her water. She drank coke every after meals and snacks and when she is thirsty. Her doctor warned her that she may have kidney disease if she continues this. I would also advise that to you.
@tink91879 (746)
being addicted is soda is easy to do. It taste good, caffine, sugar, etc. Years ago my mom decided we were addicted and had her and i stop cold turkey. We had the worst headache for a few days. Now I only drink it when we go out. I only let my kids have it when we go out. We dont even buy it. Im not a huge water drinker, i need taste. Soda though dosent really quinch a thirst, it can make it worst. I understand the addiction though, its good stuff.
@edsss17 (4398)
I thought its my mom talking out there! Like you, there's no day she doesn't have coke! Every after meals she needs coke! She seems she can't live a day without it! No wonder she pigged-out!