After all these years!!

lol - really hilarious!!
South Korea
I just woke up couple hours ago. I had a dream of my ex, it's not the first time though!! Actually he is my first love and the only one upto date. We had a nasty breakup and parted ways. I actually did absolutely love him and never wanted us to be apart but things didn't work that way. It's been 4 years+ already but I can't understand why he keeps coming in my dream or why I keep dreaming of him. It's not everyday but it's often. Does anyone have any explanation to this? And do you have dreams of your ex too??
@zaga_cleuth (1410)
Psychology study will say, maybe you're still attach to that person. You are still thinking about him, or maybe you still want him back. The more you think of him the more it came out to your dreams. And another, dreams are what we call deepest desire. That's why I said to you that maybe you still in love with him and wants him back. What you need is meditation and think if you have to let go of the memories and move on to your life, or be stuck on the same drama still. Hope my response could help you. Happy mylotting. :)
• South Korea
Hey thanks for the response. I am positively sure I have nothing to do with him anymore and I don't have the slightest feeling for him. I have moved on but haven't found someone wonderful yet. I do hope I meet someone this year though :)
That's nice. being positive is really good.
• South Korea
Thanks
I dream of situations that are absolutely new. But in your case you have had an experience of having this ex in your life. How one dreams is a mystery. I often dream that I am precariously balancing on a narrow bridge and below I see deep waters. I will sometimes dream that I am climbing a steep mountain. If you ex is not committed elsewhere may be there could be reunion?
• South Korea
NO actually we are in different places now and since the break up we haven't talked, not even once. So I don't think there can be a reunion but even if there are chances of us being together, I wouldn't want it. I have been hurt enough by him and I wouldn't want to repeat them again. Yes, indeed dreams are mysteries. I get lots of weird dreams too. And a new kind each time :) Anyway I have heard that if in dreams you climb stairs or mountains or whatever but if you are going to the upward direction, that means you are reaching for success but I don't know how much of it is true though.
I thought my dreams meant difficult times ahead!
• South Korea
Well here we have that kind of interpretation of "climbing up" dreams. And going downstairs means bad.
@edsss17 (4398)
It only means you still love him! I have been dreaming of my ex too. But not so often! We have been apart for 2 years or so now and I admit I still have some feelings for him! But just like yours, things didn't turn out well to the both of us!
• South Korea
I'm definitely positive that I don't love him anymore. I used to love him with all the pieces of my broken heart but I've so moved on. I've realized that I had been a stupid girl crying for someone who I knew wouldn't come back. Anyway I have realized that most of our situations are quite the same Hope we get through this soon. Good luck partner
@edsss17 (4398)
I have noticed that too! HAHAHA..
@alottodo (3061)
Funny how things are some times! it happens to me quite often after so many years...I had a boy friend when I was 19 and we wanted to get marry but my parents did not agree with our relationship...so eventually he moved out of town and so did I after that we met once but our lives had gone in different directions. Eventually I got marry, moved out of the country and had 4 children...then divorced...and had a new relationship for 20 years[ now I live alone]but the weird thing is that boy friend...even today is on my dreams often...we see each other we know we are in love but even in the dream we never get together some how...it's just so weird is like I meet him in another life! some times I ask my self why?... I Am not a young woman any more so I Am not day dreaming....may be he was my soul mate and I let it go...I guess I will never know.
• South Korea
Oh it does sound like you guys were meant to be. Do you still somehow love him?? Maybe you'll meet up sometime in the future. About me, I don't love him anymore and I am definitely sure I've moved on. But it's strange that after all these years he still visits me in my dreams, but compared to yours, my 4 years feels short :) Anyway hope we get our answers soon. Have a good weekend!!
@alottodo (3061)
May be it was meant to be...but some how I don't think it will be in this life time!
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, I still have dreams about my ex. I don't mean to, but I do. I guess because, I used to love this person so much and I never wanted us to break up, but we did. It took me a long time to get over him. Maybe you still think about your ex at times, without really realizing that you are. Your deepest inner thoughts are allowing you to dream of your ex.
• South Korea
Well i did love him truly too. But I have moved on and now he's a no one to me. I mean we don't speak or chat and nothing. Im on my own and have long forgotten him. I don't think of him unless he comes in my dreams. It's weird and idk what lol
hi thatgirl Perhaps its just your subconsious telling you to moveona dnf find a new love. Or perhaps to forget him completely as there are probably good reasons for you two to have split as ex means something'was wrong with the relationship. I would get out more and mingle with other men your age and thus meet someone who would be perfect for you.once done you will no longer be even dreaming of him at all.
• South Korea
Hey thank you so much and yes I think it's high time I find someone for myself :D Idk it's difficult though. ANyway I hope I find someone this year. Thanks and have a wonderful day!!
@gorila (188)
probably because there are still feelings of love or unresolved issues or even maybe you still feel guilty about him. My advice, look for ex-boyfriend was, then complete all unresolved between you two.
• South Korea
I can't actually coz we are at different places now and actually we broke up in a really bad term so we don't speak at all now. Anyway thanks for the response and no i don't think I have any feelings of love for him. I don't feel anything for him now.
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. Either you still love him or you care for me. It happens sometimes. Maybe if you find someone else it might help, but i rather doubt that.
• South Korea
I think I'm ready for someone new too I hope I meet him this year. Thanks and have a wonderful day!!
@casualkT (141)
If that happened to me maybe the explanation is that is connected to something I would take days and weeks questioning it and it looks like you don't care too much of it whether you consider him to be a formal existence or not. I don't even have exs either way it's better to have them in dreams - as that is a clearer way to indicate that you are halfway over your distant memory with him. That is not always the case , if you keeping asking for him , he'll remain with you .. probably in this dreamworld.
• South Korea
Hey thanks for the response. He has hurt me a lot and now I just wish he'd leave me alone, though he's not aware of it lol
@Mickie30 (2633)
Aww I am sorry you are still hurting about him. There are issues that you haven't fully resolved and you have never properly gotten over him. You either need to meet up with him and talk things through or find some way of consolidating the relationship. You might need to go to a counselor to be able to work through difficulties. Either way you need to find a way to let this go. In your mind there are conflicting circumstances surrounding the break up and you need to find a way to let go.
• South Korea
Hey thanks. I can't really meet him because we are in different places right now and since we broke up in a really bad term, we don't speak too. I was hurt but I'm perfectly Ok now. Thanks for the concerns though Have a wonderful day =)
• Bahrain
Hi there! Maybe you're still in love wiht him. You have to accept the fact that it's already over. You must learn how to move and start again. or maybe it's just really a dream..not all dreams reflects reality.. =)
• South Korea
I am sure I don't love him. It's been so many years I don't feel anything for him now. Anyway thanks. Dreaming about exes seems to be a common thing since many of mylotters have said the same :)
@dreamy1 (3815)
I dream about exes. The one I dream about most I don't want to dream about at all. I don't know why I dream about him. I regret ever being with him I wish I never met him in fact because I broke up with the love of my life (which I don't dream about nearly as much) to be with this guy. I don't want to dream about him but I do and I hate it.
• South Korea
Dreaming about exes seem to be a common thing. Maybe we dream about them because we hate them? Well I don't really hate him but yeah I don't feel anything for him. Anyway thanks and have a wonderful day!!
"he is my first love and the only one up to date" -- It means you are still thinking about him, consciously or not... I think that is the main reason why you are still dreaming about him... Part of you wants to bring him back or to make things better with him the second time... however, for some reason somethings hindering... Its been a long time already, but may be you haven't move on totally... No worries, you'll get over him someday...
• South Korea
Hey thanks. I said that because I wanted to make things clear to all the mylotters =) Anyway I don't hate him nor do I like him anymore. I have thought before of what I'd do if he came back to my life again and always came to the same conclusion that I don't want him back in my life =D Anyway thanks and have a wonderful day!!
I have often believed that subconsciously we dream of what we are thinking. Maybe you are not thinking about him but thinking about wanting to be in a wonderful relationship. Not sure what your break up was about but maybe the time you and he spent together was so lovely that somehow he comes into your dreams, because subconsciously you may want to have something of that type of relationship again.
• South Korea
Yeah maybe this is true. I've not wanted to be in a relationship for a long time but now somehow I do. Most of my friends have partners which kinda makes me feel lonely :( Anyway thanks. I sure hope I meet someone this year =)
@salonga (27957)
Maybe because you still love him and you have not really forgotten but still keep thinking about him so you have him in your dreams. Well if you are still love him, I hope he still feels the same way to you. If he is still available I have you can still find way of making love lovelier the second time around. Nevertheless if is he already taken then forget about him and look for another dream man.
• South Korea
No actually I don't love him anymore, I have moved on for good. But I still don't know why i see him in my dreams. i once thought of what i would do if he came back to my life and I'm definitely positive I wouldn't go back to him. I wouldn't want a relationship with him again. Anyway thanks. I hope I get to meet someone wonderful this year Have a wonderful weekend!!
@gelayagui98 (1337)
You need to spend some time alone to sort out your feelings maybe you dream of him because you still have unfinished transaction with him or you love him still. So, to move on with your life, do things that enjoy, keep busy, set new goals and move decisively in that direction. Step out and get involved in helping others. Healing will come much more quickly this way.
• South Korea
Hey thanks a lot. As much as I know I don't love him anymore but it still is strange that I still dream of him. Maybe I do have some unfinished business with him, IDK but I sure hope not. Anywya thanks a lot and have a wonderful weekend!!
hi thatgirl13, I suggest that you better move on and just pray for him. Maybe he's also thinking of you and wishing you a good life. Whatever it is better to step up now.
• South Korea
I have moved on already, years ago too. I one day realized it wasn't worth waiting for someone who wasn't going to come back. Anywya thanks for the response. Have a wonderful day!!
Do you have boyfriend after broke up with your ex boyfriend? If not, I think that's the problems!! You need new situation to handle this, need new boyfriend. Just forget all things about him, make a friend with a lot of people, have flirt everywhere and hanging with your best friend. I know it wont be so easy, but you cant make it too fast too. Enjoy life more than you do before.
• South Korea
Nope I don't have a boyfriend. And to be honest I don't flirt really well . I would love to have a boyfriend right now but you know falling in love is not that easy. Anyway hope I'll meet someone this year And thanks. Have a wonderful weekend!!
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, I just want to clarify something to you. Do you really move on to your past relationship? Do you still love him? Do you have a new boyfriend now?. Ahhh well, If you think you move on into that past relationship maybe that is what you just thinking but deep in your heart its still looking for him. If you still love him and you said it wont work at all stop thinking of him and stop imagining him at all maybe you use to remember everything.(but actually it is really hard to forget easily if the pain is still fresh). The only solution to this is to have a boyfriend, if you do have a boyfriend now enjoy being with him. good luck
• South Korea
Yes I have moved on but No I don't have a boyfriend. He was my first and only one till now. I don't think of him, he just suddenly pops into my dreams. Anyway thanks for the response and have a wonderful day.