What's Up With Textbroker?

@erikmama (12931)
This is for anyone who is a memeber of the site Textbroker.com... As many of you know it is the web site I depen on for the majority of my income. For the past 2 to 3 weeks it seems the site has NOTHING to write about. Usually there is always tons of orders to choose from. What's going on? For those who have been there for a while, are spurts with not a lot of work normal? Does it pick back up? Any idea for the reason in no articles? It is really hurting the wallet with nothing to write.
I have always had a problem with them. The titles are way too vague. "I need 250 words abotu photo copying" ok this is what I do for a living what about it? the paper ? toner? brands of copiers? photo vs digital? the titles need to be way more specific for me, or else I'm just and idiot. Rant off...
@erikmama (12931)
I know what you mean about vague articles, but all in all I can not complain about the site. Its been paying the bills for me for a while. I am hoping the slowness picks up soon cause I really need the money. Look on the bright side of things. It is a great way to make money in your spare time, no experience needed.