How have you changed in the last two years?

My hair style... Lol. Seriously, I changed my life style to a healthier one. I watch what I eat, I now eat more fruits and veggies. I now drink vitamins. I also try to exercise everyday. In the long run I think it would be very beneficial to me. Change is good.
I, too, have changed my lifestyle to a healthier one. It started when i suffered from mild anemia. I get dizzy just by standing up. Before i don't drink vitamins and supplements. Now i take them regularly. Also before i don't eat fruits regularly. Now i do. I also try to exercise everyday even if it's brisk walking or jogging. Now i feel healthier.
@gloryacam (5546)
Like you, I've also started changing my lifestyle - healthy food and exercise. However, I would also like to sleep more - something that can't be done when you have a very demanding job (boss, actually).
• Mexico
Hi santos mari chris: Comparing myself from two years before I can say that now I am more independent than I was before and I am also a professional so I have learnt so much in the past two years. ALVARO
@CTHanum (8254)
From do things to pleased others to pleasing my own myself~ Just Kidding! Compare to myself years ago now I am confident to stand on my own two feet and do things by my own.
I would say I have changed in the way that i have gotten stronger and plus I lost alot of weight. I try to exercise everyday when I can,altho sometimes I just get lazy lol
@cerebellum (3871)
I don't think I have changed at all. I am handicapped and my condition might have gotten a little worse. A friend of mine came out once a week to help me around the house. Her daughter had a baby so she babysits a lot and can't come out. Other than that everything is the same.