Share about your "dream death"....

Hi friends, You all know that birth and death, these two are the ultimate things. Discussing about death is not at all a foolish thing. In between birth and death we are wasting the time with many useless things and we are thinking that is life... Now, I gonna share this with you "what are your colorful thoughts about your death, ever you did saw your death in dreams, after your death who are unhappy and who are happy?, actually who gets upset after your death?". And, No one is permanent on this earth. Some are feeling frighten to discuss about their death, may be they wanna live upto 100years, may god bless them. Majority of that type only. I think my mylot friends are never worrying about this.
@Lakota12 (42684)
YUp ya are born to die after awhile here on earth. My kids will be saddened but the I beleive I will be with my hubby in afer life so we will both be happy when I get thereto be with him