Who is the culprit giving me the negative rating..?

@siliguri (4051)
My rating going down who is the responsible of it tell the name if not i will complain to the mylot administrator about it and they will take action against the culprit. Tomorrow my star rating was 95 but today when i check it out again my rating goes down to 94. How can you give me the negative rating to my post discussion or response every body know how good i'm in posting the discussion and response in mylot. Hey friend please help me to find out the guys/gals who are being jealous of my posted topics and giving me the negative rating..?
@zralte (4186)
Just 1 rating is not bad. I lost 8 rating points in a matter of one week. Even if you do file a complaint to the admin, I doubt they will do anything about it. If it drastically goes down, then only they will take some action. Going up and down a single point is not enough for concern.
@Sreekala (18782)
Hello siliguri, Unfortunately mylot is not providing any option to find out the people who give us positive or negative. You can complaint to mylot administration to find out the culprit. I remember you star turned into blue once but it won’t stay long time and you lost that blue star. I never give any negative rating so far in mylot. I always support members to give a plus to everybody whenever I cross their postings. I had some fluctuations in my ranking earlier so I can understand how you feel to when your rating down. Don’t worry much; your good friends can keep you up with their positive ratings. So be happy and cheer up.
@siliguri (4051)
It is always pleasing feeling when i see your response on my discussion. I have doubt in some mylotters here but don't want to reveal it openly Whoops no prank i forget Thanks for giving positive ratings to my discussion..
@Sreekala (18782)
You are always making me special in your topics. Please forget about the last incident, it is my mistake I admit.
@siliguri (4051)
You deserve that's why i give you preference its true which incident you have talking about. ha ha Nope its not your mistake there should be some limitation of making fun of other and i have forget that thing..
@visavis (5945)
Hello my friend actually mylot never shown whose giving us the negative or positive rating - but my question is, are you sure that somebody given you a negative rate why your star rate down, might be some other things related to that or just forget it not really big deal - which you said you know your good. As soon as your conscience is clear no problem at all... see you around with smile my friend
@Sreekala (18782)
Visavis, here the issue is different and happened in another topic, he try to make fun with me but I took it as serious, no relation with rating here.
@visavis (5945)
really means not happened such thing - what a mess Im done... what topic you wan which funny to us?
@Sreekala (18782)
No problem as we both only knows the issue. You misunderstand, it is natural, don’t worry.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i think they dont need to rate us in negative,we post of something that we know and we only share it,it more better to comment than to rate us negative.maybe those people are more knowledgeable to that but still they need to respect his/her fellow mylotter.
@SHAMRACK (8380)
Dear friend, If someone is there, I do not think he is going to stop it. If he had read this discussion he would be happy for being success and he may even continue it. Anyhow now I have marked a positive for you. I like your discussions and off course there is no doubt your discussions are really good. I wished you will get a full mark soon.
Hi Siliguri, Mylot Admin will not disclose who gave you the negative rating and they don't see any reasons to show it to us. I understand that getting a negative rating makes us feel bad but I advised not feel bad about it and be sport to whoever gave you that rating. Anyone here in myLot has the right to give negative or positive rating depending on how they perceived your comments. If I were you, I'll focus my attention in doing other things to enjoy myLot. Thinking about the negative rate you got won't help you, it will only give you stress. If someone gave you a negative rating, that doesn't mean that he/she's jealous with you. That's his/her opinion and we can't force or expect everyone to agree with us because we are all different. If you'll be getting the same negative rating from the same person at any given occasion, I believe myLot won't tolerate such actions. Please check FAQs about rating: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq17.aspx#5. Happy lotting :)