Erica is full of it

@stealthy (8189)
Literally, apparently, since there does not seem to be a bathroom in her little prison. First there was the voice saying she must be thirsty which could be overlooked since Erica would probably be above drinking tap water. But now she is saying there is no place to hide from the cameras and you know she would have have thrown a fit if there was a camera in the bathroom. So, her bladder must be as big as she is, thus she is full of it. She should have escaped a long time ago. She knows it is a two way mirror, so when the voice is away, she should break the mirror and look for a way out in the passage behind it.
@dawnald (84157)
• Shingle Springs, California
I know that when that person was clearly gone, I would have been picking up the chair or something and trying to break the two way mirror. But no, the writers have to come up with the "cell phone in a book" angle. How's she going to charge it without being seen anyway?
@stealthy (8189)
That is why I brought up the bathroom. She could charge it in there. So either there isn't a bathroom or there are cameras in there.
@dawnald (84157)
• Shingle Springs, California
Surely there must be a bathroom or she wouldn't still be looking so good....
I wanna know who thinks to hide a cell phone in a book? Does she switch it out as models of cell phones change?
I heard her use a plural term in regards to who is watching her. So maybe she figures that when the person behind the voice is away, there is still someone watching her. By the way, I won't ruin it with telling you spoilers, but I read about who is probably behind her kidnaping. And let me tell you, it's twisted.