Any Ideas?

@DOLLYBABY (2534)
Is there any website that would let you order stuff online and ship them to your home address,then u make payment?
I don't think there are shops that would cater a C.O.D nowadays. Most are through paypal or credit cards. I think it's much safer for them that way. To avoid bogus buyers. Try to check out LIFO.com.It's a free fashion hub which includes an online wardrobe where you can create outfits and get fashion feed backs from friends.
@oscar6 (1939)
You might try using paypal to order things online through. I saw a banner the other day that said shop now pay later. You might want to look into that. Then you can use any site that allows you to pay through paypal. I am not sure how this works but it seems like its what you want so I would check it out. Good luck and I hope this helps. :)
@mentalward (14695)
That would be C.O.D. (cash on delivery) and I don't think any company these days does that. Some used to, back when people could be trusted more than they are now and when shipping costs weren't so costly. If something was delivered C.O.D. and the recipient couldn't pay, the product was sent back. These days, it costs too much to ship something only to have it not be paid for, then shipped back. No, I doubt any company would be trusting enough to ship C.O.D. these days. If you are asking because you don't have a credit/debit card, you can always pick up one of those cards that you load with your money and pay that way. They're sold just about everywhere these days.
What kind of stuff are you looking for? You might try eBay or Amazon. I suggest that you need to check their product reviews before purchasing any items that you need.