Dont want to loose you!

@carrine (2749)
Its nice the feeling when someone who loved will say it to you. but the only difference is you break up with him first and get hurt and cried out loud then he will realized that he cant make it. He dont want you to loose. why is that? i mean why we have to wait to get hurt before we can realize our shortcomings? though its nice the feeling after you've heard that he cannot let you go. have you experienced this scenario? how did u deal with it?
@Cannonball (3636)
• France
It happened to me too and I guess it's a human feeling to be aware of what we truly love when we lose that thing because when it's here it is too close, something like that ? Like we're blinded by love
@carrine (2749)
i do believed also in be blinded of love. it really happens to me, but when were okay i finally realized how damned am i falling inlove with him. hahaha
• France
The same here now it taught me to be more careful
@shibham (17025)
Hi carrine... Nice to meet you after a long interval. Well, the diversion makes a love perfect. It helps us to go the deepest and sweetest feelings of love. We can value the sunrise because there is sunset. If sunset comes and we have to stay in darkness for a long period... later the rays of first sun makes us joyous. Its the perfection of love. have a nice day.
@carrine (2749)
wow! very nice one huh, very inspiring. maybe i cannot relate totally because its been a while that i dont have any relationship to anybody. so the feeling is new. LOL
@shibham (17025)
lol. Do you think that i am in a relationship now....? No, neither i have loved someone nor i have been loved by someone. Its just my feelings.... take care.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
It's because,one needs to lost someone before realizing the worth of that person. Isn't a famous saying. And it is true,we will never never realized the worth of that person or a thing till we lost them/it. So sad isn't ? but that's the real truth. I never lost someone because i neglect them....but someone lost me when he leaves and sorry for him...i am not his possession and he can never take me back again. have a good day
@carrine (2749)
yeah thats the sad part there. why we have to wait to get hurt and separated ways before we can realized things out? sighs! well this is how human beings interacted maybe huh..
This happened to me recently with my man. I packed up and moved out and he came home and was about to die. He cried and dried and begged my friend to get me to come back. I did after a few days. Right now we are happy and I am not leavng again..
@carrine (2749)
oh really? at least you gave him another chance huh? and you really think that he deserves it? thats good to hear though. because its nice the feeling to be inlove again. hahahaha
@bounce58 (17526)
I think a lot of people say a lot of things when they get emotional. And the words that come out sometimes feels like it's the end of the world. I think words like these should only be uttered after some thought. When things are thought through, only then are decisions are made clear. I know I've said these words before, but far removed from those moments, I'm sure I would all take it back.
@sriroshan (2586)
When in love and both of you stay away from each other for some time one come to know the importance of each other
@ludyvel04 (312)
You will never realize the value of somthing, unless you lose it.
@kun2349 (23475)
It's too late to realize the importance of something once we had hurt it. That applies to everything else, not just in relationship. Only difference between humans and things, is that we are able to forgive or try to forget. When it comes to non living things, once it's broken, damaged, they can never heal again.. haha =D IF one does really cherish the relationship or the person dear to them, thoughts of hurting them will never be in the mind, be in intentional or not. When one treats their partner good, there won't be any hurt at all. The more one tries to protect, the more vulnerable the relationship gets