I feel guilty for eating ice cream...

I feel guilty because i have colds but still can't resist to eat icecream. Last night i had a small cup of vanilla ice cream and i want more today... oh, how can i get well if I'm like this... Help!
hi! after you have eaten ice cream, make sure that you drink plenty of water to wash down the sweets. if you can refrain from taking any more sweets, that would be better. but if not, at least wash it down with water right after. hehe good hydration (water and natural fruit juice--- no sugar added), plenty of rest, a bit of sunshine... are all great to take care of the common colds. if you happen to be taking vitamin c supplements, continue to do so. take care.
Thanks Mylesnarvaez, i'm doing well now coz i had plenty of water :) take care always
@millertime (1398)
I know what you mean. I have a hard time resisting ice cream myself. I can't buy it that often because if I have it around, I have to have a bowl every day. I try to avoid eating it just because of controlling my weight though. I don't think it would have any adverse affect on your cold. Especially if you don't overdo it and only have a little portion. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids. Hope you feel better!
hi millertime, thanks a lot. i feel better now. and it's true eating icecream didn't make my cold worst. :)
hey.. is it bad to eat ice cream when you have colds..? i don't think so..i think it's bad if you have sore throat, cough, or tooth decay.. so go ahead, eat all you want! hehe..
Thanks :) that sounds good :)
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. jasmin_niza. I had a bowl full of ice cream this week. I had a slight cold. I just had a craving for some ice cream and I just could not resist from eating some. My cold is almost gone now, eating ice cream did not make my cold become worse at all. Don't feel guilty for eating ice cream, sometimes our cravings come amongst us to when we just have to have it. I hope that you feel better now though.
If your wanting it eat it. I dr told me that it was a myth that dairy products make colds and congestion worse.
Don't feel guilty to it. There is nothing wrong to eat ice-cream even if you have a cold now. It won't create a serious problem. I have heard that if people want to eat something suddenly, then probably they are short of certain elements and therefore they have to obtain it from the food. I love China
We had Klondike bars this evening. They are tasty and such a mess to eat! I think icecream feels good on a throat of a person who has a cold. I ate orange sherbert when I was in the worst of my cold. And dranks tanks of orange juice. All the Vitamin C I could get in this body. And I feel great now.
Oh don't feel guilty my friend for eating an ice cream. You have a full freedom to eat that just don't forget your medicines. Get well soon.
@watergirl (569)
When I have colds, I just take medicine, drink water and rest. Even when I'm sick, I still eat whatever my mouth can muster and whatever my stomach can hold because I would have little or no appetite anyway. Hahaha. at least you ate something. try infusing healthy fruits in your vanilla ice cream!
@GreenMoo (11842)
Why would you feel guilty for eating ice cream? If you are feeling unwell then I think a little of what you fancy will do you good.