They call the past participants to join the competition together

Guangzhou, China
In Cycle 17, the candidates will be the past participants and they will compete again. What do you think about it? I think it is not very fair because their ages are not similar. It seems that the oldest one is already 32 years old who is from either Cycle 1 or 2. Besides, I don't like some participants and when they were out, I was glad. So I don't think I am happy to see them back.
• Calgary, Alberta
Well this season is requested by the fans and there is no career promised to the winner, Its more of "lets do this for fun" type of a season. In other word this season is more of a Joke. They just want the crazy ladies of all time to stay in one house and fight. its gonna be like the celebrity Apprentice. There will be no Vouge Italia for now and the judges might be previous Judges. Allstars si created for Nostalgia and to bring back old fans to watch again because they will see their favorites again. It seemed like you dont enjoy the badgirls but most of them will comeback.
• Calgary, Alberta
I just saw the cast and I am dissapointed because many of the people I want back are not in the cast. I want heather but she is not in it. I want natasha the mail order bride but she is not on it. I want Jade but she is not on it. I want jaclyn but she is not on it. They casted Isis (who is born a man) over those 4 fan favorites --------- The only ones I like are Allison 0I lvoe her even before ANTM, yes she is famous in the internet before ANTM because she looks like a real life anime character. I like Kayla because she is a hot lesbian chick and she is very sweet and likable.]
Perhaps they want the crazy candidates and therefore they won't select the best potential girls to the Allstar season. I also like Heather and she is my favorite.
• Calgary, Alberta
Alexandria who is the villain last season will be eaten alive by Lisa,Cammille and Bree who are bigger and badder Villains. On the other hand if they wanted Villains, Why no Jade? Jade is the greatest villain ever. The successful contestants all declined, they dont want to be affliated with ANTM again.
@CTHanum (8254)
hi youless! They can't have them all right? So they will choose just a few of them. I did not know about it and if they already screened I will watch it and if not I will just enjoy watching the other series~
Thanks for your response.
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi youless, here in my place live tv of The America's Next Top Model is not available here, so I haven't watched ANTS yet. But I have read news about them as well as the pictures of those who performed in cycle 15. I have more interest in watching American Idol anyway, may be listening to music is one of my great interests. Seems that you are huge fan and supporter of certain young models. Yeah, from the pictures I have seen on cbs news almost all of them are fascinating and having their personal elegant demeanor and graceful performance respectively I believe you have selected your top final model already Have a nice day and happy posting!
Yes, I like watching America's Next Top Model. Sometimes it will broadcast in TVB Pearl. But today usually I will just watch it online.