Have you ever had an irrational fear over something? Share and we will listen.

@inkyuboz (1288)
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
I have an irrational fear for big dogs. I mean really big dogs which bark loudly. It doesn't matter if it's too far away from me or it's on a leash. Big dogs barking will scare the marbles out of me and I'll be trembling right where I'm standing. As Charlie Brown always says: "Auuugghhh!!!" How about you guys? Do you have any irrational fears you want to share with the world? Don't worry, we're all friends here. *wink*
@JenInTN (27564)
You must have been reading my mind. I am afraid of big dogs that I don't know too. I don't think it is an irrational fear though..there are a lot of people that get hurt by dogs for wandering off in their territory.
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
I hear ya! I will never believe anyone who tells me pit bulls are docile and gentle creatures. NEVER!!!
I fear riding a big swinging or fast carnival rides placed on high places. I was so frustrated I only discovered it lately that I have a triggered motion sickness. I can't believe it because I thought all my life I don'tfear anything but those fast falling objects makes me really want to die at that very moment. Seriously. T_T
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Oooohhh vertigo. I have that for a while too. Since I was a kid, I think, so you're not alone my friend. I hate those freakin' carousels as a kid and my parents ALWAYS make me ride them. Arrrggghhh!
Intimidating aren't they? I had a scarey experience with one when I was young. My fear is the dark and small spaces. When camping I am really happen when the oil lamp goes on. I have to have plenty of space or I get nervous. We went to the Kuna Caves once. They are down in a hole in the earth. You climb down in and then back further and further and it gets smaller and smaller. I was infront and made some people scurry so I could get out. I would love to see the Egyptian pyramids but wouldn't be able to climb down in because I would freak.
@ludyvel04 (311)
I fear snakes since I watched movie about snakes attacked the city. But I can say that its not a phobia. Phobia means an irrational fear of something.