When do you sleep?

@lovedude (4457)
Generally when do you sleep? I sleep very late at about 2 or 3 a.m. and you??
@cutygirl (576)
I sleep at 12
@lovedude (4457)
thanks for your response !!
@patrice7 (1197)
well sometimes i sleep at 4-5 am or sometimes i sleep the nxt day after my class. i dont really foloow any particular time to eat sleep and etc.. i just sleep if my body cannot really function anymore and needs rest. sometimes when the mood suits me i sleep all the time. it really depends on the mood that i am in and the current status of my body..
@lovedude (4457)
thanks for your response !!
@nehaaaa (1748)
i sleep at abt 11.30 p.m...n get up at near abt 10.00 a.m
@lovedude (4457)
oh nice sleeping :) keep going ;)
@kgwat70 (13398)
Wow. You are up late. I am usually asleep by 10pm on weekdays and by 11 or 12pm on the weekends. I have to be at work by 8am during the week so I can't stay up that late.
@lovedude (4457)
ooh yeah.. i getup also very late :)
@ginny36 (267)
My sleep schedule has really flip-flopped over the last two years. I was always a night owl - one of those people who would go out until late often or just stay up late and read or play online. My internal clock just didn't agree with my job. It's hard to be at work by 8 when your body doesn't want to go to bed until 2 a.m. Things got worse when my husband and I split. Learning to live alone made it even harder for me to fall asleep at night. Every little sound or noise would wake me up if I did manage to get to bed at a normal hour. I actually started letting myself go to bed when I got home from work at 6 or 7 o'clock, just because it was easier for me to get shuteye while it was still daylight. I was all out of whack. Then I started seeing a night-shifter, which made this habit even more appealing. The good news is you get a lot of writing done when you can't sleep. The bad news is that going to work and doing everything else you need to do gets even tougher!Recently, my boyfriend and I moved in together. He's been switched to a day shift. We've settled into a routine during the week where I tend to get to bed by 10ish and sleep until 5 or so. I just sleep better having someone else in the house. I'm much more well-rested, happy and productive! My inner night owl still wants to come out and play, so I let her on the weekends. My preferred sleep schedule would be from about 3 am - 10 am or so, but since that doesn't work with my day-job lifestyle this seems to be the next best thing.
I go to sleep at 8am when I get home from work. I leave for work at 8:30pm. I work a long night shift and it's hard to do everyday, but I get through it.
@amazehr (430)
if i don't have anything to watch in the tv or do something else i'd rather sleep before 9pm so i can wake up early and see the dawn
@shana123 (2096)
usually i sleep before 10 pm but now a days after im introduced to mylot,im going to bed after 12 pm ,some days at next day mornin that is 8 am!!! im becoming to much addicted to mylot,.,., lol