Custody battles and lies

My cousin has a 3 year old son and although she previously had custody rights, for a few weeks she has had to have supervised visits while her son stayed with his dad. This was because he and his family claimed that she was beating him, due to him having a few bruises. His dad takes him to karate lessons, and he is in preschool. Social services concluded that my cousin did not inflict these bruises and her son went back to live with her... A day later, the father came up with a new story - my cosuin was burning her little boy with her hair straighteners! Ii was only a couple of days before he was released back into her custody as he had no burns on him. What on earth is he playing at?
@cream97 (29175)
Hi. marianne87. His father should stop lying on his son's baby mother. Why is he lying on her like this? This reminds me of what my sister-in-law has told me that her baby's father did to her. He lied and said that she stuck a curling iron up her rear end. He said this just so that DSS could keep her kids away from her. Well after a long custody battle between her and his mom, she has eventually gotten her children back. She told me so much about how she had to suffer, and how him and his mom was making her suffer too. They had all three of her kids living with them and she hardly got to see all of them. Right now, she has her kids though. This was a very sad time for her. I have been there when she was sad and determined to get all of her kids back. Now back to your discussion: If the Social Services don't see any evident bruises, they are not going to charge this mom with physically abusing her own son. The father should stop lying on her. I really do hope that he pays for making up lies just so that the mom can't have rights to their son staying with her. He is very immature and evil! I hope and pray that the mom gains full custody right to her son. She is not physically abusing her own son. I hope that the father realizes that he is making more stress and anguish for his son. He may be three years old, but a child should not be taken through all of this aggravation. If he really loves his son, he would not be lying on his son's mom about her abusing him.
Social services gave her son back to her just 2 days later. They said she is a good mother, and they are now going after the father for lying. Justice!
@kingparker (9698)
Maybe he is playing dirty on getting his son back to him. If your cousin is innocent, and she shouldn't be afraid of those attack. As long as she didn't do any of those above, She is okay. Can she talk to her counselor on this matter, and she can sue him for lying.
@shorty08322 (1270)
what is see is that he is doing this to get back at her for what i dnt knw so he saying thing to make her feel bad and nt looking how this kid is feeling about this when he gets older he will nt knw who to go to if he start actting like his dad just to get a way from his mother that is bad and he will be playing one to and other he will be run telling his mother what his dad did and telling his dad what his mother did and that is nt good for him they need to stop it befor things get bad and he will need help and then they will be looking at eachother saying you see what you did they need to stop and look at the kid nt play games with him that is why kids are the way they are today
He was upset about not being able to go home with his mummy, and missed his maternal grandmother, and the father's family ignored all that, they need to listen to the kid not just do what they want. I know I am biased because the mum is my cousin but then, I have known her all my life and known the father since they got together 10 years ago. I didn't like him then, just had a bad feeling about him, and now I have been proved right, he is a total... idiot. My cousin takes after her mother, she's a pushover. Her mother has been with her second husband for nearly 20 years, and he beats her. I know this for certain - when I stayed at their house for a week I heard the fighting and saw the fingermark bruising on her neck the next day. I am so worried my cousin will let people trample over her and take her boy away.
@shynie (556)
Hi there! I guess he is playing it too bad just to win the custody of the little boy. And we all know that is not very right. I hope your cousin have someone to vouch for her that she is not hurting the kid. It is very important in court that you have something to support whatever you say. Good luck on your cousin.