Just the wrong man

Bulgaria
Love guilt. A love which is very painful.I do not have to be with you but still do just the wrong man.To me something happened which I can not explain it but I loved a married man.I know I should not but my heart screams like crazy. Can you give advice.
Get out now. Now. You can't win in this situation: if he doesn't leave his current wife for you, you just get used; if he does leave her for you, you'll always wonder if he'll do the same to you when someone else comes along. Forget him, find someone else.
• Bulgaria
To best way out is to forget it.Because it can not be together.The more I love him the more you hurt me. However, it is not the only man.When we are young there are so many opportunities before us. Love sometimes comes at unexpected and we have to recognize.I can find some like it just is not married.Few will hurt but everything is forgotten and gone away. Thanks for the tips and nice day!
@oninomar (506)
Hi nezavisima, oh no... you really have a difficult situation... Well, for me if i am in your situation.. I will examine first what really I really with that guy... You ask your self first if he love you? then Is he can really make me happy? Can he stand and fight for me? Can we be together, and no one will be hurt if that will be happen?? Well that last question has a really obvious answer of yes... There will be someone or some people who will be hurt for that.. If that man has a child, that child will suffer from longing for his father.. Sometimes, we must realize first the cause and effects of our actions and our feeling.. Because maybe sometimes we our just carried away by our feelings that we thing it is right, but it is not.. We must think and examine the possibilities that will happen in that action.. We must not be selfish in our decisions and actions we must also consider the feelings of the other people... We people is planned to have a partner in life.. God planned it the we all be happy with our life.. God will give this at a right time and at a right situation.. Sometimes, we already find it, but we never recognize that..
• Bulgaria
To a difficult situation. I do not work that way. I was not married. But can block the heart no how. However, it should try to forget it. I do not want it to be unlucky to break his heart I want to be happy. So will suffer a day or two or a month but it will go away and forget it. The important thing is he is happy and I will not say happiness is built on foreign misery. Have a nice day!