Making money online

Does anyone know of any legit ways to make money online without having to deposit any money. The main thing is it available to Canada? I've been searching but I get so overwhelmed with all the sites and its hard to tell what is legit
@CatGods (4596)
Oh my goodness there are tons of ways for you to make money online. Almost any thing you want to do like selling online, writing, blogging, creating wearable art and novelty gifts, and photography. Almost any thing you can imagine. So what do you want to do?
I would like to do some sort of data entry or something along the line of this writing blogs. Selling online seems interesting too but I would like to be a product distributer like the middle man, again data entry. I'm a little interested in creating novelty gifts and photography. Did you have any sites that have this stuff available?
@CatGods (4596)
www.cafepress.com www.zazzle.com and www.bigstockphotography.com
Thanks a bunch have you tried any of these sites out at all????
@cher913 (25893)
hi, you could stick with mylot. (it require work but does pay). if you write, you could try sites like suite 101, triond or bukisa or you sell stuff on ebay. i dont have a ton of time on the computer but i do like to write and have sold a few things on ebay over the years.
I'm interested in selling things on ebay but isn't it hard to calculate with shipping and everything are there companies out there that you sell there stuff for them and you get a profit of what is sold?