geting paid

@kanchan10 (3138)
Kolkata, India
how do i get paid in my lot pls help
@rubyriaz007 (4258)
You get paid through Pay pal.You have to create an account in PayPal first.You have to reach$5. You have to interact with others then only you can earn.Comment and like on others topics and they too will do the same. Enjoy My Loting.
@owlwings (39601)
• Cambridge, England
MyLot pay by PayPal once you have earned $10. This page explains it: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx
@owlwings (39601)
• Cambridge, England
Payment is automatic and made on or about the 15th of the month FOLLOWING that in which your earnings reached at least $10.
@kanchan10 (3138)
• Kolkata, India
it is 16th of the month do i have to wait for another month.i have made the payment processor uptodate.
@owlwings (39601)
• Cambridge, England
The critical thing is: "Was your earnings balance $10 or more on 30 April?" If not, then you will have to wait till the end of May for a payment around the middle of June. Payments have already been made this month, so you will have to wait until next month in any case.
@RamRes (1725)
• Argentina
You don't have to do anything special to be paid. There isn't a cashout button out there, it's fully automated. The only rule is "if at 30th of the month you've reached $10 on your balance, around 15th of the next month you'll be paid". Don't have to request it, just participate as usual and once your earnings accumulate MyLot will pay you. Note that it's not enough to reach $10 in the beginning of the month before the 15th, you must reach it on 30th, and will be paid that sum. Your balance will be reset when you're paid.
@kanchan10 (3138)
• Kolkata, India
thats cleared everything and i have already done the requisite thing accordingly.i am also continuing with the normal activities here and watching that pending amount is increasing day by day. mylot is great. waiting to receive the amount thanks ramres
Hello as I see you have 557 participation, I am assuming you are not asking about participation and how one earns here right? If not the above are you asking about paypal payment processor? What date we get paid? In order to help my friend you have to be a bit more detailed. So if I am assuming correctly the information you need is here: Where it says how do I get paid: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx#1 If it is something else do come back and provide further detail.
@kanchan10 (3138)
• Kolkata, India
thank u for providing the necessary information.it helped me a lot
@asliah (11148)
if you already reach the minimum payout mylot will paid you for it.
Just post some discussions, reply to other discussions. Once you reach your desired minimum amount for payout, you get paid through Paypal. Happy mylotting!