Wal-mart

wal-mart - Wal-Mart  Are they all the same
@deebomb (15322)
Do you find the employees at Wal- Mat courteous and helpful? I shop at 2 different Wal-Marts. At one they are very courteous but at the other one they are not as helpful. At one they always have carts waiting. At the other you have to go get it yourself. At one they tell me where things are. at the other they take me and show me. There sure is a difference from place to place. How about in your area?
@ossie16d (11827)
We don't have Wal-Mat here in Australia but they keep sending me emails to say I have a free shopping voucher for so many $'s. LOL Just hit the delete button on those ones. :)
@deebomb (15322)
I'm surprised they haven't made it down uder yet. I think they are every where else. Watch out they will sneek in on youThanks for the reply.
@ossie16d (11827)
Oh, they did try to get here as part of a large consortium who wanted to buy one of our major Australian businesses. The government intervened, or at least indicated that the sale would breach our laws regarding foreign ownership.
@deebomb (15322)
That very interesting. So many people are against them
@Desdemona (1305)
Yes, I find many are different. I guess it all depends on the area of town.
@deebomb (15322)
Yes I do believe you are right. They take on the area that they are in.
@tsamcq (457)
I hate Wal-Mart. The employees usually act like I am bothering them. That's even if I can find an employee to help me. Why do you think "Can I help you?" is written on the BACK of their vest?
@deebomb (15322)
That's Southern hospitality for you. I went to one close to a military installition once and tried on some clothes and when I ask the woman attending the dressing rooms she told me to take them back to the rack I got them from. Never had that happen in a store before. I should have turned her in. I have met a few nice clerks though.
@magnet (2087)
They are very friendly here in NC.When I need help finding something they walk with me and help me find it. The people in customer service are also friendly. I have not had any bad experiences with Walmart.
@deebomb (15322)
When I first moved out here I went to one by the army base and tried on some clother. The clothes didn't fit so I ask the changing room person where to put them. She was very snotty and said to put them back on the rack. Usually they want to do it them selves to make sure that they are in the right place
@shadowauror (1517)
Yup thats very true ... ive experienced it a lot . but i guess its the various individual's PErsonality!! i mean being courteous or being extra helpful!!
@deebomb (15322)
Yes! what happened to the customer is always right. I was in a fast food the other day. The food item we wanted was not ready. The person could not go check It's not her job unless they paid her more and so on. I mean all she had to do was walk back and look to see if it was ready. She acted like it was a big imposition.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
There's 3 different WalMarts that my daughter and I go to. I've always had everyone be courteous, and very helpful too. We have greeters at all of ours, and they keep carts handy and give you one as you're walking through the door to shop. I notice the one in my hometown is a little more disorganized, and there is one employee who is a little rude sometimes, but for the most part they're all pretty comparable in politeness and helpfulness.