Tucker

I believe that even after Tucker started breathing today that he will pass away and I believe that Sophia is going to be left to run his entire business ventures. I am not sure that this gal is competent enough to run a business like that.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I hope he doesn't die and just coma and that brings him and Kay together. That'd be great and those two would be great together in the business world. However, if he does die...that'd be a great story line for Sophia to take the reins. Lot could become of that! And since they found the loop hole...that pretty much means they are going to keep him around for a while longer
@marie2052 (3697)
Me too i think he is a nice looking man. Its sad that Ashley can never find happiness. My life entertwines like hers putting children first etc. I finally had to really take a step back in my personal life and it was a huge slap in the face to see how closely related soaps can be to our own life. I keep wondering if Kay is ever gonna retire. She sure takes on a lot of emotion to keep her part alive and its amazing how she does it all!
It would be nice to see him and Kaye work together on something as they are both very intelligent when it comes to business. I had to see Kaye retire as I really like her but I am sure that she is going to soon. I believe that she is over 80 now.
Today's episode mentioned that there was a loophole in Tucker's last will and testament. I am not sure how there can be since I know from personal experience that these are concrete. As much as I like Sophia as a person I really do not feel that she would be a successful business woman. She is about to have a baby and at some time she will need to take time off for maternity.
@marie2052 (3697)
Not only will she need time off but she is dealiing with her own crisis not knowing who the father of her baby is. this is all going to drain on her eventually.
This is the soap world and anything can happen. I think that Sophia would be a good business woman if she was not dealing with her own crisis. She seems to be good at knowing Tucker's business choices.
@marie2052 (3697)
Don't ya just love the twists and turns of the soaps. I just watched last friday's and found out Tucker has a son!!! Did not see that one coming! Oh well. Wonder what is next I don't always get to watch when the show comes on so I catch up on the computer. Plus its faster than all the commercials. I get to watch two in place of one in about t he same amount of time.
I believe that the guy that Sharon is with may be Tucker's son. If so, there will be some reason that they will find Sharon while they are looking for him.
@stealthy (8190)
I think he will be in a coma for some time but will eventually awaken. Then there will be problems over how Sophia has run his empire and how well she has protected it from Victor and Jack.
You are probably right. Does anyone know what Katherine was going to tell Tucker?