i haven't tried games on funstuff here.

hi guys. i sure do want to have another adventure here in mylot and that includes playing guys and making quizzes. i regretted the time of not playing it since i still look for online games that i can play with everything i get bored making posts.please share your experience here.by the way, are we paid doing the fun stuffs?
@yoyo1198 (3644)
Nope, no $$ for the myLot funstuff. And I tried it once but found it rather lacking compared to Pogo where I do the most of my game playing. Since we can't make a game into a discussion I just go about responding and commenting. You go ahead and have your fun 'playing guys'.
i got it.
@mysdianait (64064)
ooops! We don't get paid for the quizzes but we DO get paid for playing the games, though not directly by myLot. It is clear here: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq23.aspx
@yoyo1198 (3644)
I think I joined WW a few years back. Something of a dissatisfaction made me not go back. Can't remember now what it was. I do know my rememberer isn't what it used to be. Thanks, D. You can be right down handy sometimes, ya know.
@Danuska (190)
pleasant game update ..