I missed out on red lobster..

My neighbor came by to treat me to red lobster yesterday. I was at the hospital and she did not know where to find me. I am glad she thought to invite me to eat. I will be going to city Island with her in a few days. My neighbor is so good to me I will be so sad when I move from there. we will remain close though.
I read where you have posted on one of your discussion how much you liked your quiet, safe neighborhood and wish your Mom and BF lived there too. Why are you moving? One does not always find good neighbors. I am lucky enough to have wonderful neighbors and would never move.
That is too bad. Could you not get your mom or bf to share with you?
No I have a housing voucher and the rules state I can't pay heat on my budget.
Sorry but your comment does not make sense to me! What does paying heat with your housing voucher have to do with my suggestion to get your mom or boyfriend to share????
@ravisivan (14053)
yes. parting gives sad feelings. But life has to go on. Hope u are quite fine now. have a good day
Yes,I am fine and have a few more months there with her.
@ravisivan (14053)
nice. have good times with her. Give her also what you can.
@gloryacam (5546)
Oh, lobster! It was a sad thing you missed out on it. But, I guess there will more opportunities in the future. Such a wonderful neighbor you have. Mine, I don't even know who they are.
Yes,she offered me to go again next month. So,we will go and enjoy ourselves.
@carolscash (9500)
It was very nice of her to think of you. It is nice to have friends like this and it is nice to know that you have a good friend nearby.
Your right she is a great friend.
@sender621 (14956)
At least it was the thought that counts. Missing out on red lobster was definitely missing out on a treat. the invitation was something that came from the heart and intenttions were good even if they could not be followed through.
Your right and I am greatfull of the thought.
That is the point! True friendships no matter the distance we communicate with whichever means to keep the wonderful memories growing. We place no conditions on true friends because a true friend would want you to progress and move forward, yet always be there for you when you pick up the phone. Glad to hear that although you missed out on Red Lobster you will be getting together in a few days. It is sweet of her to have thought of you yesterday and am sure she is worried that you were sick.
Yes I had forgot to call her to let her know. I even forgot to call kk..
@asliah (11148)
hi, that one is really we missed in our friend for being so good and give a care for us,sometimes its hard to move out in our place because we have friend there and we leave them,we really miss everything for our friend.but communication keep us to work the relationship we have to our far friends.
@carpenter5 (6786)
Oh I love Red Lobster! It is my favorite place to eat! I love their Caesar Salad and Cheddar Bay Biscuits that they bring before your meal. My favorite is the Shrimp Scampi! It's also very good to dip the biscuits in the left over melted butter from the scampi! Have you tried the Bisquick brand mix for their Cheddar Biscuits? They taste alot like Red Lobsters. Very good!
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. giftsandbagscom. I am sorry that you have missed out on eating at Red Lobster. I know how much you love eating crabs! It is nice to know that your neighbor wanted to treat you out to eat at Red Lobster. I know that you would have enjoyed yourself when you went there too. It is nice to know that neighbors can be great people, instead of trifling and annoying all of the time. Maybe you two can go together once you are feeling much better.
@stephcjh (32327)
I hate to hear that your neighbor is going to move. I would love to have a good neighbor but we haven't had any luck with that yet. Maybe they will decide to stay.
It is very nice to have friends that think about us from time to time. You know, our family has been struggling with Tom's recent diagnosis and I talked to my best girlfriend about it some on the computer last week. She mentioned that she wished she was closer so that they could help us out some (they live in Texas now and we live in Kentucky). Well, I told her that prayers would be sufficient. Yesterday afternoon when Paul brought in our mail, we had a note from her and her husband and her parents. They had actually sent us gift certificates so that Tom and I could have a night out without the kids. We ate at Chili's tonight (took the kids with us though) on my friend that I've known since I was a child and one of the women that I think of as being one of my "other mothers."
Funny you should mention Red Lobster. My daughter ahs been getting money owed her from her SSI and so we have gone twice in the last week. Lobster and crab and shrimp OH MY! And cheesy biscuits. It was so good. Seafood is so delicious dripping in butter. I am so full and very happy.