The season finally was very good.

I can't wait till September to see if they buried the body of the rapist. Or they will have him in that trunk. I tell you these friends will be bonded for life. I like how Carlos and Bree held hands at the end. They will now be friends again next season. I am also glad Lynette split from her hubby he deserves better..
@rakittera (803)
I don't agree with you. I love the season finale too but I hated the fact that Lynette and Tom are breaking up. They are a good couple and though Lynette may have been too strong a personality for Tom sometimes, Tom is not the perfect husband too. He's had his share of mistakes and Lynette stood by his side for most of them. I just feel bad that a marriage that lasted 20 years will end. It's so sad. I still hope they patch it up next season.
I saw the season finale and thought that was a very good ending. At first the finale wasn't catching my attention, it had a few good moments but nothing really eye grabbing. But, I liked it towards the end when Carlos saved Gaby, and Lynette, Susan, and Brie are going to keep it secret. When there is a secret between people, whether small or big, it makes a greater bond than before. I'm so excited about the next season. Boy, I hope they do something that tops the last story line.
@stealthy (8188)
They will have to get rid of the body somehow, but whether they will show it or not is hard to tell. Yes Lynnette has always been way too bossy. Just feel bad for the kids, especially the younger ones. I interested in seeing what kind of mischief Susan gets into.
@carolscash (9500)
I never watch this show. I would like to know a little more about it. Do you watch ever episode of it? Is it similar to a soap opera? It sounds like it.
I did not catch it and will be online, this does not spoil it for me because I am the type that when I like a show I have to see for myself and look up spoilers too just so I can see the difference. I had read that the Scavos would split and it saddened me a bit because they were so good together. Lately she was a bit on the possessive side, although I do feel that he was a bit too lax and would not progress unless she pushed him. I understand Bree will have a new love next season, uh oo hopefully that won't be who I think it might be, ta da.. we will have to wait to see. lol But as you in is one of my most favorite shows.