Some guys creep me out!

Yes some do! I get creeped out by guys who try to hit on me! Especially the ones who have hit on me in weird places! I also have been at work! I was hit on in the library once and at the laundry mat,too. Those times just freaked the heck out of me! It took a long time to get my courage up to back to the library and go back to the laundry mat! Even since then I have a hard time being around guys that I have to be around that are creepy! Example is an international student who keep saying he wanted to come over to my apartment and he wanted me to buy him a beer. When he asked me about those things I would avoid the questions! I felt he really would come over to my place and I was not about to buy this guy a beer either! There was no way I was going to trust this guy! Other people at work thought he was harmless and don't worry about it! I didn't feel comfortable around him and I always will be creeped out by certain guys! Period!
Are you a Scorpio?Scorpios get hit on All the time! At least you Know when you are being hit on. I Never do? so I look puzzled and I say no thanks and walk away. What you should Never do is let them make you change your plans.You were at the library and the laundromat first! So it is the creeps that have to leave , not you.
No I am nt a scorpio. I am a Tauras! Anyway when I got picked up at the library I didn't go with the guy. At the laundry mat the guy who tried to pick me up tried it with some other woman! After he got nowhere he left! With this student I mentioned I never promised him anything! I never have changed my plans and never will!
I love Taurus! Well just face it, You can't help it if you are beautiful!
@leshaya (36)
• Belgium
I get that too. And I always start thinking: "Why would this guy go out of his way to ask me out in such a place. He MUST be crazy!" Of course with this weird (and flawed) logic I'm sure to start stressing or even panicking, and I don't want anything to do with the guy. And I usually leave. I think the sensible thing would be to ask HIM to leave, but my thoughts aren't that clear in those moments...
I have never tried to tell this student to leave. It is hard to do because he used to work in the college kitchen where I work. Also I know if I told him to leave someon else in the darn kitchen would say I was not being nice! So I have not done anything. I usually will walk into the dishroom so he ends up talking to someone else!
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Guys creep me out too, especially when they're drunk. Just the other day me and my friends were having a night out and then came this drunk guy!! He just joined our table without asking or whatever and tried to flirt with everyone of us. He was so drunk he probably doesn't remember anything today!! We called the manager and asked him to take the man away!!
Luckliy I don't go out much so I have not encountered alot of drunk guys! Thank God! I know some guys are very obnxious when drunk! Like the one you encountered! That is so a turn off!
@stephcjh (32327)
I hate it when that crap happens. I guess alot of guys do not know that it is a major turn off when they do that to some women.
You are right! So many guys have no idea what they think is a turn on is a turn off! Guys,some anyway,never get it!
@finlander60 (1775)
Being "Creeped Out" may just be your minds way of saying that there is "something not quite right" about someone. I hope that you will keep listening to that little voice in your head. It might just save you from a lot of trouble down the road.
I will keep that little voice in my head so I don't forget that something is not quite right! I sure do not want to be taken advantage of and do something I will regret!