You'll Never Guess What I Found in my Pocket?

@GreenMoo (11842)
Those with children or those who live a very outdoor life particularly will be very familiar with sticking their hand in their pocket only to discover something unexpected or even truly disgusting. And everyone at one time or another must have discovered a hairy sweet or snotty tissue forgotten in the bottom of their bag. But today I reckon I broke all previous records for truly disgusting. I stuck my hand in my trouser pocket to find some loose change and discovered ... wait for it ... a dead snake!! I'd stuck it in my pocket on my walk home from the school bus, after finding it run over on the road and thinking my chickens would enjoy it. Needless to say, I'd forgotten it was there! What's the most disgusting thing you've ever found in your own pocket or handbag?
@NoWayRo (1063)
That brought back memories. When I was in school, I used to sneak out frogs from the biology lab, and put them in a colleague's backpack. So every time she left school, she took the bus, reached in her backpack to get her ticket, and there would be a frog jumping out. Also, I collected small bugs and crickets, and put them in a match box, and then tied the matchbox with a bit of thread. And of course, put the matchbox in my aunt's pocket when she wasn't looking. Then the bugs and crickets would push the matchbox until they broke the string, thus breaking loose... and all over my aunt's jacket. Pretty hilarious, for us kids. The aunt was a bit traumatized, I think. The most disgusting thing I ever found in my pocket was a snail. No idea how it got there (it wasn't a prank, because there was nobody around to laugh ) but a yucky creature anyway.
@jillhill (37358)
THe worst would have to be old used kleenex's.....something I forget about...and I think that is disgusting. But a snake? That tops everyone's I bet!
@GreenMoo (11842)
I ALWAYS seem to have tissues in my pocket, apart from when I need them of course.
@cher913 (25897)
i guess the nastiest thing that i found in my daughters pocket (she is a teenager and you would think she would know better) was a really old banana. it was pretty nasty.
@GreenMoo (11842)
Yuk! I'd have thought a banana would have been hard fro her to forget about, with is being quite bulky.
@ElicBxn (59663)
You win! I don't know that I have EVER found anything nearly that disgusting! I think old, icky candy might be the worst I've found
@GreenMoo (11842)
You're right! You would never want to investigate my pockets when I'm working :-) Although at the moment I only have a lighter and a eucalyptus leaf in there.
@ElicBxn (59663)
Pretty sure I've never had a lighter, but I have had dental floss.... (unused)
@thezone (9452)
Do you have the toffee crisp bars over there? Well they are toffee, crisped rice and chocolate. I had one in my pocket years ago and devoured it but later I found a remnant in my pocket. I thought it was a bit of rice covered in chocolate but it was a little snail I have no idea how it got there and worse still it found its way to my mouth
@GreenMoo (11842)
I LOVE Toffee Crisp bars, but I'll pass on the snails if that's OK ....
@thezone (9452)
Thanks for the BR. I learned my lesson after that believe me. Never eat pocket food without looking at it first!
@sender621 (14956)
The laundry could be a challenge when I checked the pockets of those i loved. My children and late husband were fond of oicking up odd items and keeping them in their pockets., i never knew what i might find or be surprised by. you just never know what you may pull out of a ocket or how it will make you feel.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I don't mind checking pockets before doing laundry, but I have a real problem with turning socks the right way out!
@katsmeow1213 (28300)
Never anything that bad. I think the worst I've ever had was probably a half eaten candy bar that had been forgotten about or something like that.
@insulin (2484)
The worst thing I ever found in my handbag is one french fries that maybe fell down during the time I put the food I bought in Mcdonalds.Lol.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I don't think french fries are too bad, providing they don't get oil stains everywhere. Better than a burger!
@zhpshql (695)
Hi,, that's a thrill for you... well ,for me,several months ago, I left a banana in my school bag and found it 1 week later...you know what it looked like...and I had to wash my bag... that's the most stupid thing that I have ever done...
@GreenMoo (11842)
Bananas are truly vile when they're left in bags. My son does that all the time!
@BarBaraPrz (15188)
• Hamilton, Ontario
Somebody else's hand?
@GreenMoo (11842)
Depends who's hand it is as to whether it counts as disgusting or not. And whether it's still attached to their body.