Time to meet some new friends

Living in a monotonous life can be really boring. Staying home can be as much boring as you can imagine it to be. That is what I am doing now every single day. I don't have much friends, a couple of closed friends, and we are all busy during the weekdays, and rarely we get together during the weekends. Some of them might have their families too, so I won't bother. For me, maybe it is time to meet some new people, and try something new. At the same time, I won't be that boring at home, and I can hang out, at least go out of the house and join a group of people or something. We can't stay indoor, we should go out and breath.
@asliah (11148)
hi, that's right living alone is very boring and even staying in the house is boring too,so that sometimes i just go to the mall to meet some of my friends,but when i dont want to go somewhere,i just go online to a chat room and meet some people there.
Exactly! This is what I'm going to do right now! My Life is boring. Last week, I enrolled my self in a Training and I so love it. I met new friends there. I like the feeling of having too many friends. Life is too short and we must be happy and we need to socialize.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
This is true without friend life is boring people make friends to combat boredome. I also have a craze to meet new people & make new friends to widen the relations which can be helpful at any point of time. This is dut to boredom i had joined this site to meet new people.
@JenInTN (27565)
Hi kingparker! I know what you mean and I hope you find a ton of friends to hang out with. I think sometimes that I want a group to go hang out with and if I really applied myself, I probably could. I don't think it would be fair for me though. I am soooo busy that it might offend some people if I wasn't able to make the time. In the winter months, I work 7 days a week plus go to school. In the summer I still work 5 and go to school. To be honest, sometimes I don't feel like doing anything but staying at home with the family. I was thinking that maybe this summer I might make extra effort to strengthen friendships. There are several people that I know who would love to get together. Good luck on your friend quest!
@ebuscat (5949)
For me yes if you go to another country you find ways to have friends and the it is good if you meet the faithful friends.
hi hope that we can be friends here in mylot:)nice meeting you pal
I tend to meet new friends every year. I tend to learn new things with every new friend I meet, that tends to make life more interesting.
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
I would also like to find some new friends from my area. I moved to another part of the country in the beginning of this year and I only know a few people here. Most of the my old friends live in the western part of the country. I am still in touch with them, but we can't meet very often because of the distanse. I have decided to do something to meet new friends from my island and I have started a group on a social networking site from my country. So far we are 15 members and I hope that some of us will be able to meet one day. I am also thinking about joining a sports club or taking some classes in my new area, right now I am busy with work, but maybe in August or September.
@stephcjh (32327)
Yeah. It is hard to find good friends and people to hang out with. Everyoneis so busy these days. I like being home with m husband though. We either rest ro find soemthing to do together.
@Bellapop (1281)
Good on you, this is great it's good to stay positive in the circumstances, get out there! Life is for living than moping around at home you can get really depressed if you stay at home doing nothing. I hope you managed to find lots of new friends.
I'm looking to meet some new friends online.Friends do make life more interesting.