onbux payment

@kanchan10 (2662)
Kolkata, India
the paypal link in onbux is not active for last few days.whenever i try to withdraw through it,it says the link is under maintenance and will be over by next few hours. does anybody here face the same problem. it is difficult for me to get paid through any other processor. thanks in advance.
well,i have requested my withdraw with paypal yesterday ,the amount is 7$,and they are doing it manually,so it takes atleast 5-6 days( according to them),but i am not sure they will pay me..becoz they are already scam!
@kanchan10 (2662)
• Kolkata, India
after seeing your post i also just made the payment request which they say will be processed within 7-10 business days. hope they pay
@yallit (3678)
That's the same message that members got since February and until now they weren't paid yet.
• Mumbai, India
count me in too got the same message
Actually the Paypal button has been inactive in Onbux for over a month because I am also a member of it. I reached my payout and then I found this button is grey. Although it said it will be available soon. However, until today it is still unavailable. Onbux has already become to be a scam. I love China
@kanchan10 (2662)
• Kolkata, India
the button is active again and i have requested a payout there already.now hope for the best. i love the whole world
You are right. I requested my payout but to my surprise, I have to wait for about 7 days? I wonder whether I can really get my money after 7 days.
@kanchan10 (2662)
• Kolkata, India
same here initially they said that it will take 7-10 business days to pay me and 3 days has already gone by.don't know what will happen. lets hope for the best. happy myloting
@myl999 (2093)
I was worried and confused too but after reading this stuff think there is still a little ray of hope is there with this site ..I am yet to reach my second pay out so still working to see to get a pay out..
@kanchan10 (2662)
• Kolkata, India
where did you find your hope,i didn't.actually it is now more than ten days that i have requested pay out and nothing happened. hope your labor gets justified
@myl999 (2093)
u see I have already said after reading the discussion and payment being received by some of our friends I am also hoping to get cash out..as people are saying that they are still doing cash out to alert pay...so this hope.
@opsharma (318)
Hi kanchan, today it becomes active but after request it is giving message that the payment will be process within 7-10 working days. Let's all OK but I really tell u that it turned into scam.
@sona22 (1431)
Sorry, onbux has already become scam. I have requested payout 32 days ago and waiting for the payout.
@kanchan10 (2662)
• Kolkata, India
hope that our wait yields positive results
@angelic123 (1112)
yeah, I experience the same problem too,I feel so disappointed with onbux.