Which cricketer pulls you to the stadium ?

Which Cricketer pulls you to the Stadium when he is playing..?? For me..its SACHNIN and ADAM GILCHRIST..!!
i think now a days sehwag is that kind of player he is a world entertainer as per me if classie the master of cricket sachin tendulkar
@rajeev075 (1936)
I never had visited the stadium not once and likely that i may not do that any time but as far as your question is concern i think i wouldd like to see my favourite player rahul dravid if not i go for yuvraj singh.
My all time favorite cricketer is Sachin Tendulkar but in this season, all the lime light has been drawn by Chris Gayle. So I am not missing any of his single match of his innings. I would like to see Gayle playing from the stadium. I am KKR fan but when Gayle was with KKR he never showed this what he is doing now. As far as I could remember only one match where he scored 88. Others were just below his standard. Had he showed the sparkling with other former Knights, KKR could have reached semi final earlier. Brendon McCullum who played nice in some matches could batted well except his inaugural innings of unbeaten 158. Had they played together they could make KKR having the most destructive opening pair. Whatever, this time KKR have got Yusuf Pathan but the way he played in RR, he never reached except few huge sixes but they were not enough while KKR badly needed him. I would like to see these batsmen from Indian players 1. Sachin Tendulkar 2. Virender Sehwag 3. M.S. Dhoni 4. Yusuf Pathan 5. Yuvraj Singh 6. Virat Kohli 7. Saurav Ganguly (not this edition, overall especially in the last three edition) and from overseas 1. Chris Gayle 2. Brendon McCullum 3. Kieron Pollard 4. T.M. Dilshan 5. Lasith Malinga So the bottom line is among batsmen Sachin Tendulkar and Chris Gayle and Lasith Malinga from the bowlers can pull me to the stadium.