Do YOu Do Product Testing?

@erikmama (12934)
I just got $15 in the mail today for testing a shampoo...cash... It is just one of many sites I belong to that pay me to test products. Not only do I earn cash, I also get free products with ti! Being a sucker for freebies, I LOVE IT! I've gotten some pretty cool stuff to test and keep over the last couple of years, too. BzzAgent sends me the most stuff, and I do occasionally get something from Vocal Point. I also participate is several survey sites that often send out products to tests. Usually the surveys for the completing the product evaluation take only about 10 to 15 minutes to complete! What about you-do you like product testing? What sites do you belong to and what types of goodies to you get to try out? What do you think about getting paid and getting full size products for free?[
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Woh thats great please keep it up. Please do tell me how you got this product testing. i have also been searching for these sites. They doesnot seem to pay you much but then there is no harm at least to join these sites.
@erikmama (12934)
Thanks a lot! Well, I take surverys with Pineconeresearhc.com and also mysurvey,com both of which send me things in the mail to tst. BzzAgent and Vocal Point are also places I am member of. I really enjoy it and you should see about getting into it! It is great!
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Think all these sites are ment for US people we as living in india are not allowed to register on these sites.
I have done a few from a few survey sites and wow, yes for instance I have not bought any garbage bag liners in almost a year. Can't go wrong with the free products and or the extra cash too. I took a look at bizz agent but maybe I am doing something wrong because all I am getting is spam mail. lol
@erikmama (12934)
Yea, I am not sure about Bzz Agent. I have never had any trouble with it. It did tke me a while to start getting things from them however. What sites do you do it from? I would sugges tto keep trying with BzzAgent. It is well worth it!
I do bzzagent and I would love to do others as well, but have not found any. Have not actively looked. I will look at the discussion and see what I learn. I was trying everyday for some freebies from this one site, but they never sent them, just took my information.
@erikmama (12934)
I use spoofee/com; freesampleforager.com; and www.freestufftimes./com for my freebies nad am svery satsfied withthe amount of freebies I have gotten gtom the site. THey are all legit and youcan get some great stuff from them, so check them out! There are other sites like BzzAgent-there is SheSpeaks.com, VOcalPoint.com, and some others as well. I think Kraft has one.
I think you have good online knowledge, come to know about that kind of category first from you. I definitely try these sites. Tell me the best site i should join for this, which u think? Found you a very interesting person , want to be friend.
@zhpshql (695)
Hi, I don't like product testing... I will feel like me a white rat if I take it...^^
@erikmama (12934)
Why would product testing make you feel like a white rat? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about! I personally love doing it. They need opinions, and I am just the girl to give them to them, with the bonus of a nice reward for it! It's great!
@th52096 (469)
I would love to do these kind of things but alas I'm not in the US or Europe. I'm in the Philippines. :( But Erikmama, aren't you scared of any side-effects that could happen? Like when you use a shampoo, all your hair could fall off or anything like that? Not scared at all?
@erikmama (12934)
Well, I guess that I never really thought about that...But the companies I have done it with have usually told me beforehand the shampoo or product that I am using. Now you got me to thinking about that...
@CRIVAS (1820)
I would love to do product testing. Can you tell me where to sign up? I am always looking for ways to make some extra cash. I am a stay at home mom with two kids, and because of my schedual, no one will hire me. If you could give me a few sites, that would be great.
@erikmama (12934)
Hello Crivas! There are tons of places that do it...just depends on what you like...I listed some of the sites that I am currently a member od. Maybe you should try some of those. I really hope you are abl to find something!! I am a single mother, and I can definitly relate to needing all of the cash I can get my hands on! I think I am so fortuante to be able to do this online. Good luck!!
@ddaguno (3110)
i would like to be a product tester also but it is hard to find these kind of offers internationally. it's usually just for US, Canada or AU
@erikmama (12934)
You are right. I hear people all of the time talk about how hard it is to find things outside of the U.S. I am so sorry about this. I do not know of anything that is available for members outside of the U.S.
wow that's really cool...what sites do you use to do this? It sounds like something worthwhile
@erikmama (12934)
Hell courtknee, and welcome to mylot! I am a member of several different sites. I mentioned several of them in the discussion. I am happy with them all and love getting free full szie products in the mail on top of cash! Check some of them out! You will enjoy them I am sure!