What do you do after you graduated college?

@ellebj (784)
Hi my fellow, How are you? In the first years of our lives, we attended school. Until we reach college, as we prepare ourselves for the world of professionals.. I had just graduated from college last April 2011..Now, I'm finding work because i am too bored in our house... I wanted to go somewhere for a vacation but no one will give me money... I am finding parttime jobs while i'm finding my real job.. What do you think? What did you do after you graduate?
Before my graduation day in College my teacher recomended me in a Law Office as a secretary of Atty. so after my graduation day the next day i went to the Law Office and i start to work so i havent vacation after my college but its ok cos ive got a job and i grab it and its good for me to have it.
@ellebj (784)
that is good rhizziel..
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
oh, it's time for you to find a job and help your parents and younger siblings of yours. and of course if you got job don't marry yet hahahaha
@jambi462 (4598)
I haven't graduated college yet but I finished up my first year this year and I definitely feel pretty happy about it. After I get done with college I will be hoping to find a job related to my majors and then hopefully move to some place warmer because living with my mom in Northern Michigan is pretty darn cold and I can't stand the weather during the winter. I will also probably be looking to go back to college for another degree after I get my first one because I know there are a lot more classes I would like to take then just two-year's worth. I will probably continue to push forward in schooling until I can be able to earn enough money to no longer have to worry about financial stress. The degree I want to go for though is a ten year degree and I guess if that's what it takes I'll pursue it to try and get to where I want to be for what I want to do with my life.