weekends

@kanchan10 (1061)
how do spend your weekends. is it by staying at home and relaxing or going for shopping,vist a near by seaside/places of interest. please speak your mind out
@ElicBxn (59954)
Every other weekend, we have to shop since the roomie gets paid those weekends. We also try to get out to her folks every so often, and because she was off yesterday, we took a run out there after I got off. I also like to get a few things done around here on the weekends, but some weekends are much better than others...
@kanchan10 (1061)
regular marketing is certainly a part of my weekends.sunday mornings are booked for getting those fresh vegetables ans fish for the week and also cleaning the house,washing cloths etc. sometimes we spend weekends by eating outsides and going for a long drive or spending time at a nearby nature resort.
Pretty much doing nothing since I have the most boring friends in the world, Dont even want to hang out anymore, So im pretty much alone on the weekends, I usally go to the gym for 3 or 4 hours in the morning come home play some video games watch tv and thats pretty much my weekend untill i find friends that want to hang out lol.
@kanchan10 (1061)
GET GOING MY FRIEND.LOOK AT YOURSELF AND BE SPORTING.CONTACT YOUR FRIENDS REGULARLY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM.YOU WILL FIND THAT THESE BORING FRIENDS HAVE BECAME FUNNY. FRIENDS ARE VERY HARD TO GET THESE DAYS SO BANK ON THEM.
@lou_is (668)
Weekends almost all i use to go out with my friends or my family members. Weekdays i use to work in office and because of the daily work i will get tired. So at least i want some kind of freshness in my mind and i can think about some other things and i should forget the office work pressure and also the daily house problems. If i go out with my friends or family members then there will be unity.
@kanchan10 (1061)
there are two ways to look in to it.one way of spending weekends relaxing at home or spending it with friends or family.it depends.as in the summer i tend to spend the weekend staying at home or may be eating out at some cozy food marts with the family. it is winter when weekend are really exciting.then i tend to go to nearest beach resorts and have fun.
@emerillus (477)
Hi there! Weekends are great for organizing things at home as weekdays I'm so busy at work. In the morning I wash my own clothes and afterward I go to my room and clean and organize my things. The afternoon is my time to relax. I watch a movie or go to the nearby mall with my boyfriend and on Sunday we usually go to church together, have lunch and sometimes go to beach for a quick swim.
@kanchan10 (1061)
AS I DON'T GET ENOUGH TIME IN THE WEEK DAYS SO I KEEP SUNDAYS FOR BAZAAR.BUY SOME FRESH VEGETABLES,FISH,WHICH ARE OTHERWISE NOT THAT AVAILABLE ON OTHER DAYS.I GET THE CHOICE OF THINGS ON SUNDAY ONLY. BUT NOT TO MENTION SOME SUNDAYS ARE KEPT FOR EATING OUT AT SOME OF THE RESTAURANTS WITH THE FAMILY,GO FOR A LONG DRIVE OR BE ST SOME OF THE FUN PARKS THINGS LIKE THAT
@megamatt (14333)
It really does depend on the weekend to be honest with you. There are times where my schedule and other factors really can mess with the weekend. There are a lot of times where the weekend is just an extension of the previous week. Where I have a lot of things left over and it is able to drag me into the next part of the weekend. I feel that the week is just seven days sometimes, without any end in sight and it just goes to the next week. Thankfully that there are some weekends that are actually relaxing and I get a couple of days to recharge my batteries. Of course, there are a lot of times where it is just the calm before a lot of the storm. Still I sit back, relax, enjoy the time that I have to catch my breath, when it really comes up, in a rare time. Therefore, it is really a lot of time where weekends vary depending on the insanity of my schedule during the week.
@kanchan10 (1061)
agreeing with you.it is true that there are some weekends which are just an extension of the week and some times more work load. still i always try to avoid those situation.i think it is very essential to have some relaxing time to prepare myself for the next week.
@dodo19 (26701)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It really depends on the weekend. Some weekends, I just stay at home and relax, while other weekends, I'm just busy seeing friends, doing some running around, and just doing a lot of different things. In my case, it really does vary from weekend to weekend. No two weekends are the same.
@kanchan10 (1061)
this is the only period which i can command.i tend to sleep late. visit relatives,go for a long drive,go shopping,do what ever i like. actually there is no hard and fast rules to spend week ends. what i always try to do is have fun and relax.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually weekends for me is the day to clean my room,wash my clothes and everything,and aside from that,its also the day where i need to go and visit my parents to there place.and at night before the weekends,thats the time that i can relax because tomorrow is no work.
@RamRes (1725)
• Argentina
I'm not the kind of person that goes out at the very first chance. I much like to stay at home, alone or with family, and have a day of relax. I often spend/waste (use your favorite word) my time on the net or with computer games or other computer related activities, if I have no chores to do with my home.
@xtine22 (200)
It actually depends. If I am tired from work, the whole week, I might just stay at home, surf the net or watch something. If I'm bored, I might go out - shop or dine somewhere. Most of the time, I stay at home. Home is still the best relaxation place for me.
@sweet_pea (3326)
I prefer to stay at home and spend my time with my son. We do some arts like painting, coloring or writing. Play with board games like snakes and ladders. Read his books. Sometimes, when my husband brings home his laptop, we play computer games. We also sometimes watch cartoons together. Most of my time is spent on my son since we hardly devote enough time for him on work days. When I am not busy with my son, what I do for myself on a weekend at home is reading romantic novels in bed. I also catch up on sleep on weekends.