3 IDIOTS movie.. a great movie to be shared with the family and everyone else.

@laydee (12815)
Last night, my family and I watched a Indian movie with English subtitles and it just blew us away. I don't think American Films could ever match up to the writer of such a movie. Except for some dancing and singing, it was really something I'd like to share to everyone if you'd have the chance. It teaches you about life and the humor is just great. Totally unexpected! Have you seen the movie? what do you think about it?
@vnrsudhan (1514)
Hi there laydee, I'm really very glad that you like that movie.Ya,it teaches us a great lesson.A balance between work,wit and humor.I think everyone should watch it.My favorite scene in the movie,is when that little guy who doesn't know hindi,gives a really modified speech on stage and makes everyone laugh,.Try watching this movie too,you'd love it,"Imsai Arasan 23rd Pulikesi".It's set in the medieval times and is full of humor! Happy mylotting!
@laydee (12815)
Oh does it have English subtitles too? hehehe.. yeah, I loved that scene as well! It was so hilarious! I also like the scene when he was forced by Virus to teach Engineering hahahahaha... shucks.. I really love the movie!
@vnrsudhan (1514)
lol,yup i like that scene too.He really taught Virus a lesson! . And ya,it does have english subtitles,.Check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpFyMG8a034 Sadly i couldn't find subtitles for it in youtube,.
I really love this movie too!! Ive watched it several times already and still loving it.. :)
@laydee (12815)
It's nice right? not to mention that it's so unexpected.
I also love this movie. Although it is a comedy, however, I still shed my tears for some parts. It is very meaningful. It can reflects the heavy study pressure in Asia. I like this movie very much. I also don't get used to long music and singing in this movie. And the movie is also very long. But it is a kind of the culture. So it is fine. I love China
@laydee (12815)
Heheheh.. I just know I love the story itself.