17 thousand sitting capacity stadium for a -"concert for a cause" wanna join :)

17 thousand sitting capacity stadium for a -"conce - 17 thousand sitting capacity stadium for a -"concert for a cause" wanna join :)
@jaiho2009 (39001)
It's not my concert guys (-_^) i wish it's mine. This is a concert for a cause,for one of the gravest crime that happens here in my country almost 2 years ago where 57 people we're killed and the most media people to be killed in the history so far. This concert will takes place in the biggest stadium here in our country that can hold up to 17 thousand sitting capacity and if permitted can accommodate up to 22 thousand people inside -but,that would be jam-packed and admin sure will not allow. Dear mylotters have you ever supported any concert for a cause,or any activities that gives benefits to other people? Have you ever watched concert with such big crowds and did you enjoyed it? attached here is the photo inside the stadium...
I like to attend concerts. But if it will jam packed and would have thousands and thousand of people, i will not go. I would rather watch them on TV if there's a live coverage. That way, i will not feel dizzy, surrounded by lots of people. I will be inconvenienced a lot, since i pee a lot too.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
dear simplyd, I also don't like crowds,but Araneta coliseum is a good stadium,it's fully air-conditioned and chilling,so you will be comfortable. It's a sitting capacity,no ticket-no entry and securities are too strict either. No need to worries with rest rooms,there's a lot in every entry and exit doors. There were 4 gates for each row...patron,lower box,upper box and for the general admission. It's really organized and i can assure you,(if you were here) you will enjoy the concert my friend...not to mention it's for the benefits of the bereaved family of media men who were killed in "Maguindanao" have a great weekend
Oh Araneta Coliseum! When my siblings and i were just kids our parents took us there and watched Hollywood on Ice and other shows too. Yes, it is a nice air conditioned one, and if that's the place then i will go. But i have to bring my binoculars with us so i could enlarge the persons i am watching though.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hahaha..you don't need to bring binoculars dear... i can give you a front seat how i really wish you can join us on that day
Jai beta, if i go there in December, wish i can go there with you, your kids, and if the charming prince is also there by that time, he will also accompany us. Last year a hindi film heroine came here, gave a dance show in the city hall,the district magistrate gave me a free family pass, but i didn't go. later i knew there was firing in the middle of the show. Thanks for sharing You have blessings from Dada and Maa God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
dear dada, With or without my prince charming...we will be accompanying you (me and my kids) everywhere you want to go. I will let you see the beautiful places here in my country. I just hope you will bring shubee along with maa
Jai beti If health permits we will definitely go to your home, you know both of us have health issues, Subhee can't go however Blessings to you and your kids. Kalyani
@jaiho2009 (39001)
now it gives me double excitement maa... it could be triple if shubee can come along
hi jaiho, Yeah I participated right with you? Remember you can provide me a ticket but at the end you are the one who don't have a ticket but still you was able to get another ticket I enjoyed it a lot darn i am missing Ryan run out of the emoticons -hugs-
@jaiho2009 (39001)
bhaby, Those photos brings me back to those mourning days...remember wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....i need some tissue here....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay,don't worry...Ryan...oh where's Ryan?...you've seen him at the concert right? Oh yeah,i remember that was the first time you saw him...okay,want to see him? Come with me when i pick those tickets in our TV station... i am waiting to be called by our marketing director...need to have my dvd's too
HHhmmpppffff..........I just missed him and nothing else besides I want to be loyal one
@jaiho2009 (39001)
met the man of your dreams...wish to see him - met the man of your dreams..wish to see him
hmm...you missed him (Ryan) and you want to be loyal? but each time you think about Ryan..you eyes looks like this now let me see your reaction... take a look at Ryan
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. Looks nice and all and it's for a good cause. I don't like crowds. I'll go nuts. I'll rather stay at home.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
dear saphy, I also don't like crowds,but what can i do,i need to support this concert. Actually...i am thinking to post the photos of those media who were killed (4 of them are my co-team mates, 3 field reporters and our mobile driver) It brings me back again two years ago when this shocking news reached us...and...they (media-men)tagged the photos in my FB...to remind me we need to start distributing the tickets (my heart aches)
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Sounds good and all sweetie. Your hair will stand on end if i ever have to tell you what kind of country i live in. It is sad that innocent people gets killed for crap in today's life. Worldwide problem.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
oh dear,what really made us mad and sad...with all the evidences/proofs the murderers yet to be punished...and free with the the luxuries
@visavis (5945)
Even I want and love it not possible you know why... so just relay the outcome after such event I hope the success and serve the purpose... good luck... see you around
@jaiho2009 (39001)
dear friend, Who knows next time my friend..we always conduct concert for a cause,this is not the first time. This is the 2nd time for that massacre (+_+)...but we have series of concert for various charity works. You can join those charity works if you want to
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Hi Jai di Only once did we go to watch a cricket match at a stadium and that was the end. It was too hot, a hell lot of people and the visibilty... Even the binoculars did not help... Always better and prefer to watch anything so big on the Television... they also get better money than the normal me visiting a Stadia...
@jaiho2009 (39001)
dear sids, Well,the stadium where i am gonna take you and we'll watch the concert is air-conditioned my dear brother..so nothing to worry about and..i will give you a front seat. I will give you the best seat and let bhbaycatch stay at the farthest area