young graduates

@himzey (1321)
Looking at the advancements science has made over the last decade a lot of new careers have emerged for young professionals. So concerning th present scenario what are the latest and innovative career options for a young graduate ?
@thepank (202)
Hello friend yes with time lots of researches happens in the field of science and that created lots of opportunities for us to get a good career in different field .A career is very important and selecting a good job for you is another important thing in graduates life. Because we are new in the professional field we need to be careful and not to select a career which do not satisfies us .As you have mentioned what kind of career is suitable then the better answer a self individual can answer , like what is your field of interest and what did you study in your life. Go for something which satisfies you . Thank you
@himzey (1321)
I agree with you on that. What you have mentioned in your post is something each individual has to take care of while choosing a career. But the purpose of my post is to explore different kind of professions which are blooming in the present market scenario. Hope you understand my point. Thanks. :)
@wings143 (133)
find a job that suits him.however in our country call center agents are so in demand
@himzey (1321)
I agree that call centers have been a major hiring firm in every graduates' mind but there are far more innovative and fruitful jobs available. By the way, a call center job has now become outdated in the dictionary of young graduates because its a complete waste of effort. You never go through 3-4 years worth graduate course, just to get a job in some call center company.