Way to Go Barry Bonds!

I know this sounds weird Especially coming from a Dodgers fan but I just heard what he did! He is going to play for the college educations for kids of the Giant fan who was brutally beaten outside Dodger Stadium. Wow! What a mensch! I never could support Barry because he wore the wrong uniform but this story bought tears to my eyes. So I have to say Way to Go Barry. Your thoughts.
@dawnald (84133)
• Shingle Springs, California
Hey, wrong uniform? lol
I have been a Dodger fan since about 1987 or so, I Loathe the baseball Giants. The football Giants I love.
@dawnald (84133)
• Shingle Springs, California
Back in the 70's my brothers were avid Dodgers fans. I became a Giant fan to tick them off. And now, living in Northern California, it's practically obligatory.
I would wear a Dodgers uniform in the heart of San Francisco's Chinatown.It is my team regardless where I live. I have only been to California twice, I never will see a Dodger's game In Dodger's Stadium but They Are Still my team.
@blue65packer (11835)
Nice to know Barry Bonds has a heart! I personaly don't like him! Never have! I remember when he was a Pirate back in the day! He was arrogent back then and he still is! I know he used steriods to become the player he was! He won't admit it and he knew he did! I don't like cheaters! Maybe this is a sign Barry Bonds is turning into a better person? If he is I'm all for it!
No. I think he is still an arrogant S.O.B. He just happens to have a heart too.
@bounce58 (17524)
I still haven't decided on what to make of Barry Bonds. Although I don't like that he too steroids and everything, I did enjoy the McGuire and Sosa raise that time. But that was before I read up on what they were doing to enhance their game. I also read about this guy who got beat up. I think it was unnecessary. It's great that Bonds decided to help. I just hope that this is just not one of those things people do to try and improve their tarnished image.
The one thing I know about Bonds, he doesn't care about people think , especially the press.
hi sarahruthbeth Barry bonds has now won my heart too although I am an Angels fan through and through. what he has done makes me feel he is really a wonderful person let alone a great baseball player even if he is not o n the Angles team lol lol lol.