Happy First Birthday!!!

@Rite17 (773)
United Kingdom
June is our First Birthday!! And to celabrate we are hoping to give people details on how to save 15% on all our products through out of website. Now we are hoping ot have some input into what we should have on our specials list for prople to have catch their eye. What else do you think we could do for our First Birthday?
I see alot of site that are on twitter or facebook utilizing it to do trivias and the winners can recieve a prize or discount. It gets people active involved and entertained. you could also go to blogtv.com and host a live show with chat room for free to have more interaction with customers! Good luck!
@Rite17 (773)
Thank you Dear friend.. I have a competition coming up in our first birthday and soon able to gian more from FB and Twitter. I am aslo hoping that gaining followers here for our discussions to help with getting us out there and gain feedback aslo can help with sucess on our website.