How does the changing of weather affect your health?

Pasay, Philippines
How does the change of weather affect your health? Or at doesn't really do anything at all when there is change of weather? In my case usually I am having migraine or too much headache when changing the weather. Well I don't know how come I have that kind of pain. But there are times that I could determine if it will rain because I could feel it on my headache. I just can't describe the kind of headache but usually I could determine the reason of having headache.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i am so thankful until now because i never have cough and and even flu this past few days because of the dramatically changing of the weather from hot to cold and cold to hot i mean sunny and rainy days.that is proof that i have a strong resistance of body.
@sweet_pea (3326)
Whenever the airconditioner gets too cold for me specially the part where it hits my head, I am doomed! Next thing I know I already had a sore throat, then colds would follow then cough.Getting sick is no fun at all!
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. Metatronik. When it is very hot and when I have to be in and out of the sun, I will get a headache. This happened to me on Thursday. I had so many things to do on this day. I was running in and out, three times, so by the time that I went to my son's school, I had a terrible headache that was just miserable.
When Autumn starts with gray days I am subject to depressions. I donĀ“t like to go out and just stay indoors, doing little as in a state of hybernation. Sun makes me want to do things and I can even work more than I do in my usual capacities.
@mari61960 (4895)
I don't like Summer too much. I can't go in the sun because of my medication. I can't go in the water because I have had Flesh Eating Bacteria (11 yrs ago). The high humidity makes it horrible to breathe...oh it's just all so fun...lol
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I'm done with migraine. What gives me troubles during summer is red spots,looks like rashes but not itchy and bit larger than rashes. I got these red spots all over when it's too hot and i don't like it. Also i still need to avoid going out when it's too hot due to fear of migraine attacked (precautions) not a sunglasses will do for me,it makes me blind when the sun is too hot. Summer gives me too much inconvenience...i really cannot do usual things. I like it more when it rains,i don't catch colds and cough easily,and i can play in the rain. have a great weekend ahead