Daughter and mom friends!

Bulgaria
There are many children who share with their mother and are very good friends.And others simply can not share with worry and think that the mother would not understand them. Well friends and you friends are you with their mothers?
@cher913 (25895)
i am an only child and my mom and i were close but not really close, until my dad passed away 2 years ago, now we are very good friends and i call her or she calls me at least once a day.
• Bulgaria
Yes, and I have very good relationship with my mother. Now when I'm married and I call every day and it several times and it to me. We rely on each other.And also to help what he can.For me, my mother is a good friend.Have a nice day!
Unfortunately I was considered the kid sister and never got an opportunity to be considered a friend of my mother whereas one of my older sisters not the eldest one was the one who got this privilege. She would be consulted and confided in and my mother had total faith in her decisions even at the cost of us siblings not being so happy about it.
• Bulgaria
Maybe not understood.Mothers are friends of all your children and you never share them.And you can always can count on his mother and to share what they're trying what you want and she will understand and will give you advice.Even now when you've already grown up and try not wrong.Have a nice day!
I did not have a mother to share with but I can certainly say that both my daughter, son and I are very close and though they respect me implicitly we are close enough as friends too.
• Bulgaria
Yes it is very important to have respect and respect of their children.This is super. It is important to be and friends and people to understand and to be useful. Have a nice day!
@JoyfulOne (6243)
I'm much older, and from a different era. Although I knew and loved my Mother, we were not close in a friendship kind of way. However, my daughters (both in their 30's) are not only related, but are true friends in every sense of the word. From the time they were little, I stressed that there was nothing they should feel they couldn't come and talk to me about. We have a wonderful relationship. I try and understand where they are coming from, and they try and understand where I am coming from; as a result, we both grow and learn to accept others opinions and feelings. I consider myself very blessed to have a great kind of relationship with my girls!
• Bulgaria
To friendship between the parents is very nice.It is very important to have excellent relations with them, and it's great straight.Glad you also have a good relationship with them. Have a nice day!