Founder of facebook turns vegetarian

@ravisivan (14055)
I read a report in www.telegraph.uk stating that the founder of facebook slaughters his own food. in the end it is stated that he is turning vegetarian and when he takes meat he slaughters the animal himself. I am a vegetarian by birth. So the word slaughtering was slightly allergic to me. Others may not mind it that way. Let us see.
I can't imagine my self being a vegetarian. I can't live without eating meats. but it's just difficult for me to imagine the Facebook founder slaughters the animal himself if he wants to eat meat. why would he do that? I'm also a little bit scary when hearing the word "slaughter". I eat meat but I don't want to see directly how people kill animals in the slaughter house. it just does not seem right to kill other living being for our own food needs.
@ravisivan (14055)
Excellent ! "I can't live without eating meats. ....it just does not seem right to kill other living being for our own food needs." We do what we have been taught to do. Our parents are responsible for our eating pattern. have a good day.
yeah, it's a very contradictory statement. but it does happen to me, and to many other people. our parents help shape our eating pattern. but since I'm adult now, I have to be responsible for every food I choose. I think I will keep on eating meats even though it does not seem right to kill them for my food.
• Mexico
Hi ravisivan: I think these are great news because he is a good role modeleven if I am not a vegetarian myself. I admire people that take this decision because they usually are people that care for animal rights and the environment. ALVARO
@ravisivan (14055)
Thanks for posting your comment early. of course Mark Zuckerberg is a very successful man in his business and is a role model for the youngsters especially. have a good day.
• Mexico
Oh thanks for your answer and also thanks for the best response. Agree ALVARO
@maximax8 (28570)
I became vegetarian when I was four years old and I gradually became a vegan. I like to get fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, pasta and rice. I enjoy drinking soya drinks and fruit juices. I believe that many meat eaters like to buy a package of meat from a super market. They wouldn't be able to kill an animal and prepare it for eating. If a person has to be a meat eater then the meat should come from a place that treats the animals fairly not a cruel factory farm. I am glad that the founder of Face Book has stopped slaughtering his own animals and that he is now a vegetarian. I think that slaughtering animals is horrible.
@ravisivan (14055)
I read that he has become a vegetarian. He slaughters animal himself when he wants to eat meat. thanks for your comments. Yes I see in maijer, costco they keep meat packed properly. have a good day.
Though I am not much of a meat eater I still have to eat meat from time to time. Anyone to become fully vegetarian is very admirable. I personally could not slaughter my own meats and if that were the case I believe I too, would not be able to eat meat thereafter either. See raising animals even for the purpose of selling meats would be a huge no, no for me because I would grow attached to the animals.
@ravisivan (14055)
nice madam. it is true not all the people can slaughter animals especially women. Of course it depends on the way one is brought up. thanks for your immediate response. have a good day.
@ajk111 (2527)
i read this on yahoo. if he does then good for him. how many people would eat meat if they had to kill it? but it may be some mad mental publicity drive that has no truth.
@ravisivan (14055)
you are correct. Not many people can stand the torture of slaughtering a living animal themselves. It appears cruel. I am not sure whether it is a publicity drive. have a good day