Do you always got numerous response from myLotters?

I think it depends on the diversity of your topic that counts more on our friends from the community of myLotters.Some could be very crucial,very timely or let us say at the right time and and the right place.Some topics could be very interesting that many likes to share their opinions.What do you think my friends?
@sweet_pea (3326)
When you are a newbie it is hard to get that numerous responses because other Mylotters don't know your existence yet. So better make your presence known by participating in others discussions. I noticed too that you don't have a picture on your avatar, better put one. Mylotters notice a friend immediately when they see your avatar even without reading your username. That is a start. Choose your interests too that you can actually relate a lot to give you more choices to participate in. Just be careful when starting discussions and putting them on interests that has no activity for the past days, months or even years. Nobody might see them no matter how interesting it can be. It happened to me when I was a newbie. Widen your network of friends, you can request for friend request so when you start a discussion your friends will be notified. However there are those Mylotters who only choose friends when they reached a certain number of posts like 100. Start discussions that are based on your experiences. It has greater chances of not being deleted by admin. And please, read the FAQ so you know what discussions are not allowed here at Mylot. Just have fun here at Mylot. And soon those responses would be coming in.
That is a very caring advise from you my friend yet I am not a newbie anymore.It just so happened that my discussions are not clear enough to some extent to the viewers tastes but some of my questions do have a good opinions from other friends in the community.I still expect as some are likening my views or not because the responses will just appear just like magic.
When i started here at Mylot, my discussions would sometimes get 0 response. But as the days roll by , i try to observe what topics are most liked to be participated on. From there i get the idea and from then on, i would always get lots of responses.
I have lots of discussions which do not have any response,even if that is the trend I still work myself and who knows our friends could sometimes pick our opinions.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, As our mind changes various thoughts come up and from that various types of contributions and dicussions arise. Hence the discussion quality and other ingredients changes accordingly. Moreover if we are looking only for many responds I feel we should put very care ful dicussion that suits the tastes of other mylotter. But I personally put dicussions what comes on mind at times I do not give much importance to respondces as even though I knew I will few responds I will put a dicussion just to know what others opinion on that.
That is quite a thoughtful view of your concept.I sometimes bring forth my opinion into writing in myLot then I just realized that what I have started is not at all very interesting in the eyes of our friends.It is really in the content of what you expect is the key to many responses.